cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They need us to call them before we're active on the platform...

Regular Visitor

They need us to call them before we're active on the platform...

Hello there,

We've recently joined constantcontact.com for our mailing needs.

Before getting started, we received an email from them requesting a call to activate our account. Something related to the source of our data.

We've been trying to reach them for the last week, but their customer support representatives on the international phone numbers are not available. We are located in Beirut, Lebanon.

Any hints ? How to reach them , maybe via email? What would that be?

Thank you 

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: They need us to call them before we're active on the platform...

Hi @FirstNameL865044,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! I am sorry that you have had a hard time trying to contact our international line for the List Review department. We do not have an email address for our List Review team because of account security we do require that you contact our List Review department by phone. I am going to include the article here again just to make sure you have the correct number to call them! Their information can be found by clicking here. If you're still having issues please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we can let that department know. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!