cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading email list from excel

Visitor

Uploading email list from excel

I have a .xlsx file that I've tried to upload but every time I do it say "You cannot import an empty file".  The file is not empty.  I have checked that the name follows the parameters required (no spaces or special characters) but it will not work.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thank you.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Uploading email list from excel

Hi @AndrewZ004

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are having a good weekend. 

I'm sorry for the problem you are encountering with your spreadsheet. You can try converting the file to .csv file and see if that solves your issue. Also, we can look at the spreadsheet a little deeper if you would like to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the spreadsheet attached, and a reference to this post and we can take a deeper look at the list for you.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!