Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my account suspended?

Occasional Organizer

Why is my account suspended?

I just satrted using constant contact and I was about to send out an email when it said my mailing privledges had been suspened. I am confused as to what has happened. I tried to call customer support but it was not available. How do I unsuspend my account?

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Why is my account suspended?

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! I took a look at your account and it appears to be under review by our Account Review team. If you have questions, you can click here for their contact information. Our Account Review team does have available weekend hours.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!