cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

how do I create a question that ranks 7 speakers by most enjoyed to least enjoyed?

how do I create a question that ranks 7 speakers by most enjoyed to least enjoyed?

I need to know how 7 speakers were perceived by an audience of 400+.   So, I'd like the survey users to be able to rank them 1 through 7 - with 1 = most enjoyed and 7 = least enjoyed.  

I haven't been do without seeing the extra text in parenthesis that doesn't include the whole ranking system. 

constant contact Q.PNG

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: how do I create a question that ranks 7 speakers by most enjoyed to least enjoyed?

Hello @JenniferH64. Thanks for coming into the Community. The type of survey question that you have selected will only display the lowest ranking and you would want to include the full ranking scale in your question text as you have already done. This way, your survey respondents will fully understand how they will be ranking your speakers. I'd be happy to submit your feedback about having more survey question types available in our survey product over to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously