cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to improve the Title

Occasional Contributor

how to improve the Title

hi

i have started working on free version of constantcontact. i already send 3 email campaigns, but result was very poor. open rate is not good. how can i improve the open rate. may be my title is poor how can i improve the title.  my main aim was to increase the business of my billiard table selling website.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: how to improve the Title

Hello @First-NameL73252. Welcome to Constant Contact! Congratulations on sending out your first campaigns. I would be happy to provide you with some additional information about increasing your open rate and making sure that your subject line is enhancing your email.

One of the most important things I tell customers when they want to improve their open rate is to look at their subject line. This is the first thing that your contacts will see when they receive your email. Keep the subject line short! The best subject lines are between 5 and 8 words and no more than 40 characters. Make sure that you are avoiding excessive punctuation and symbols and not using all caps. Also, you will want to avoid using any phrases that might trigger a spam filter

Here are a few additional links that I think may be helpful as you continue your trial with us. 

Improve Email Open Rates

Optimize the Subject Line in a Campaign Email

Let us know if you have any more questions! We'll be happy to help.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!