cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible for embedded registration form in email itself (not web page)?

Occasional Visitor

possible for embedded registration form in email itself (not web page)?

Hi all,

1st day on CC.  I'm making an email campaign to invite recipients to take part in a free online worker engagement diagnostic survey.  The email design itself is simple enough.  What I'd like is to include in the email a "Register now" or "Yes I'm interested" button which if clicked, generates a pop up for recipient to enter his/her name and email.  Is there anyway to do this inside of CC?  I'm just trying to find the simplest way of doing this for a non-web developer.  
Thanks!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: possible for embedded registration form in email itself (not web page)?

Hi @RyanW7070

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. If you are subscribed to Email Plus or in your trial you will be able to use an RSVP Action Block to collect registrations for you event. Since these contacts you are mailing to are likely on your list already, it will automatically collect their name and email address. If the person who clicks to register isn't on your list, there will be a pop up form as shown in the document above. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact! Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!