cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real estate

real estate

I'm just getting started with this and iam not good with computers so if someone would be so kind to walk me through this I would greatly appreciate it. thank you so much

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: real estate

@isaaci0

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Welcome to the Constant Contact family! You can follow this checklist of adding your contacts, to creating and sending your first email campaign by clicking here. For a video to guide through the steps of creating your first email campaign, you can click here.

If there is anything specific you need assistance on, let us know and we would be happy to help! You can also access our Help Center and search through our FAQ's. If you prefer to get in touch with our Support Center by phone, we are available Monday-Thursday 8am-10pm ET and Friday 8am-9pm ET. You can find our contact information by clicking here. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!