cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Replace Image (Similar to Documents & PDFs)

Ability to Replace Image (Similar to Documents & PDFs)

Please add the ability to replace an image in a new or previously sent campaign by uploading a new image using the same file name -- just as users are able to replace PDFs and documents.  Scrolling through the community forum and feedback section, I've seen numerous requests for this.

4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @SusanM2719, thanks so much for the feedback! We've recently begun to hear this request more often, and so are tracking it more closely. However, we do still have a lot of other customer requested features with higher priority. I'm leaving this open for voting so others can add their voice here as well!

Agree! I have had to replace one graphic as sponsors are updated no less than 10 times in the past week. So annoying!

Established Member

Need to be able to update and save current images in the library...  Cant do that with the 3rd generation editor...  

Currently, if you send out a campaign with a typo in an image, for example.  You can't make any changes to the image in the library after it goes live.  Before you could...  This is No Good!  

I agree! Definitely need this feature. Without it, I have to create a new email each time. Extremely inconvenient to have to create new email and track the additional email instead of just updated a .png. or .jpg image.