cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments
This is very frustrating and it takes way too much time to sort through my existing images. Not having a stock gallery any more is annoying too.
Occasional Contributor
I WANT TO SORT MY IMAGES ALPHABETICALLY. WHY DID CONSTANT CONTACT REMOVE THIS USEFUL AND IMPORTANT FEATURE?!?!?!
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the annoyance that this is causing. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Hi, Since you made the changes you eliminated the sorting that allows you to sort through images in the library by A-Z, Z-A, Old-New and New-Old. I used to use those all the time and now I can't sort my images. It takes me much longer to find everything. Please bring those back. Thank you, DeborahGilbert E20Chronicles
All Star
We need to be able to sort the images A-Z or Z-A as well as oldest to newest and newest to oldest. Please fix this. Thank you.
Visitor
Just got off the phone with Gerald in Customer Support. Was told the ability to sort has been eliminated from new image library. After 4 years you have just eliminated my ability to publish a weekly Newsletter with this action. I am not going sort through 1,200 images to find the one I want. This was available to me almost instantly before. Why would you take such actions without testing it first? I have often felt like one of your beta test sites, and that's been okay, but this move finishes the use of Constant Contact for me unless you can reinstate the sorting process. Ron Brown Communications Director Lamorinda Sunrise Rotary Club California
I can no longer sort my images. The option to sort A-Z, Z-A, Oldest to Newest, was removed. Yes, you gave me a search tool, but if I don't know the name of an image, I cannot find it without searching through hundreds of pictures. I pay extra for the privilege of storing pictures on your site, and you make it harder and more time consuming for me. I feel that your developers/programmers really do not use, or fully understand, the system that they are changing. If your people were going to correct these things, they would have been corrected by now. I am starting to believe problems are not being addressed because they don't want to admit their mistakes.

I can no longer sort my images. The option to sort A-Z, Z-A, oldest to newest was removed. Yes, you gave me a search tool, but if I don't know the name of an image, I cannot find it without searching through hundreds of pictures.

I pay extra for the privilege of storing pictures on your site, and you make it harder and more time consuming for me. 

I feel that your developers/programmers really do not use, or fully understand,  the system that they are changing.

If your people were going to correct these things, they would have been corrected by now. I am starting to believe problems are not being addressed because they don't want to admit their mistakes.

SuM
Occasional Visitor
It be great if you could access the photo library as we used alphabetically! I don't have to scroll through 500 random images. Very frustrating!!!
Advisor

I agree! I need to be able to sort new to old, or old to new! This is important to our workflow.