cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments
Why can't we sort images in alpha order?
Visitor
The new library is difficult to use and is killing my productivity. Please tell me there is a way to sort the library by file type (image vs. document) and by file name (alphabetically). If I'm missing it, let me know. If the functionality is not there, PLEASE add it asap. Feeling disgruntled... Also would be helpful if the document/image name in the email reports (click-throughs) matched the file name in the library. The long link name "https://origin.library.constantcontact.com/doc..." etc is not a helpful way to easily see what pages have been viewed. Thanks!
All Star
Hi, I would like to make a suggestion. Is it possible to have our photos in the library be grouped in an a-z or z-a order for easier functioning and locating of our photos? Thanks! Paula
Status changed to: New

Horrible update! Why did you guys drop the alpha sort? Do you realize how much time it now takes all of your paying customers to find their images?

I do not like the new system. There is no page to quick glance at the images (had no pictures) ALSO I want to be able to sort from "old to new" and A-L or whatever the other options were!
Please add sort alphabetically, old to new and new to old. Right now, unless you know the exact name of the image, the search function does not find the image.
Occasional Visitor

SO FRUSTRATED! I have hundreds of images and need to be able to sort by DATE and ALPHA!

PLEASE add this feature back- it seems like such a simple thing to add back in...you have made my job SOOOO much HARDER!!!!

Occasional Contributor
WHY WHY WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY ABILITY TO SORT MY IMAGES ALPHABETICALLY??????? I have over a thousand images I use regularly. I have to be able to find them and the easiest way is to do an alpha search. But no, you all "improved" the image library and now my job takes longer every day!!!!! Please change it back and stop trying to fix something that isn't broken!!!
All Star
How can I fund images by name or date added? What happened to that function?