cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments

I agree with Cheryl.  Now I have to sort through over 800 pictures because I can no longer alphabetize my files.  How am I supposed to find anything here?!

All Star
Can there at least be a way to sort the files? Alphabetically, for instance?
All Star
I like to sort by date so I can delete files I'm no longer using more easily.

HI MacEgel

I just wanted to answer your question about usage. We still provide usage information inside the image details. It will show at the bottom of the window with a link to view the names of the emails. Hope this helps!

10-3-2013 10-41-34 AM.jpg

All Star

I can't stand the new image library. I'd like to be able to see all my photos in alphbetical order.

I loathe the search feature--it gets stuck on a few photos, and that's it. If you can't remember the name of the photo you're looking for, there's no looking for it.

The old way was better.

Regular Visitor
Please provide the ability to search for images alphabetically.
Frequent Visitor
Previously had the ability to sort by date added/used or alphabetically by file name. My file names may or may not be accurate to the topic of the photo, and with 800 plus photos, this is a real pain to find what I'm seeking. Also, stock photos I previously were all dumped into the same file, so now I have even more to sift through.
REALLY miss the ability to sort images by New to Old, Old to New, A to Z and Z to A. Also would apprediate smaller thumbnails in the thumbnail view, and would like to see the name of each pic appear as a caption below each picture.
P L E A S E - bring back the alphabetizing of the pictures. I select files by names and would really appreciate keeping it simple for me by re-implementing the A-Z sorting. Not everyone wants to always single search or go by the date. thank you
All Star
All documents are hard to find now. Please, at a minmum, offer an alpha sort option by document name.