cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments
Status changed to: New
Hi Julianne, Thanks for your feedback on this. You're right, there is no longer a wait to sort by date but the files are put into your library in the order they were added to the account. If you would like to find a specific image or document the filter options on the left are a great way to do so. Use the Advanced menu to pull just images or documents, filter by date or even show images that are horizontal only!

HI Jeff, Thanks for your feedback on this, this is very helpful. Images currently show in the order they were added to the account. Although you can sort by date or alphabetically anymore you do have detailed filter options on the left. You can use the search box or leave it empty but using the advanced options you can view only images/documents, by orientation or even by a specific date range.

no additional details or comments
Advisor
Thank you for your feedback! Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Visitor
It's too time consuming to scroll down page after page of images. The previous format allowed me to find them in a flash. If they were listed by alphabet versus date, that might help. But still seeing the whole thing is better.
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Advisor

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to sort in alphabetical order. As for being able to re-size the image, you will be able to do so by using the Image Editor when you click on the name of the image in the library. I hope this helps!

My_Library_Plus_-_Image_Editor.png

Frequent Visitor

Just want to add my vote to get back the ability to sort photos. I very much LOVE the ability to search photos, but I think I'd rather have the sort back if we have to choose between the two.

Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. These are great suggestions. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Please add your vote to the top left to see this idea implemented.