cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments
Occasional Contributor
I want to sort my files by image name A-Z. I used to be able to do that and now I can't. Why did you remove that option??!?!
Status changed to: New
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately the sort options you mentioned are no longer available but this is great feedback moving forward. Currently the images will be sorted in the order they were added to your account.
Occasional Visitor
Love the new option to upload more than one photo, but what happened to the sort option when I am looking to insert from my library???
All Star
You have made modifications to the image galery and removed my ability to look for an image in alphabetical order. I have over 647 images to go through and although the search is nice when you know what you are looling for, the alphabetical search is essential to me. I use all the time. Please put this back. Thank you.
All Star
There doesn't seem to be any way to sort the viewing - i.e. by date uploaded. I can't figure out how they're being listed out. Would really like to be able to sort by date and also by name. Also, I'd like to be able to move files from a folder to all/unsorted, but can't seem to do that. When I upload an image while working on an email campaign, there doesn't seem to be a way to select which folder to put it in. Have to leave the email campaign and go into the library to do that.
Occasional Visitor
It is extremely difficult to find images when there are hundreds. Please streamline.
Frequent Visitor
Need to be able to change listing of documents and images to alphabetical order from uploading order. Also, the most important of all!!!!! Please, please restore the feature where we could resize the images that are already in the library, like we used to be able to. I cannot do without it. I work with speaker pictures that are sent to me in all different sizes and after uploading need to make them approximately the same size. Please restore that feature.
Occasional Visitor
In regard to the Image Library: Prior to your recent site upgrade (last week or so?) I was able to view the images from 2 options: 1) New to Old (Chronologically), or 2) A-Z (Alphabetically). Those options are no longer available. I can't tell what type of order the image library display is in. The first couple of images are new, the next bunch are very old. Not being able to find images Alphabetically does not make any sense to me. Please give me that option! I just talked with Nate from your Customer Service about this. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Jeff
I'm glad you like the multiple upload feature--that's a great time saver! There is no longer a sort option available like the old one v(files are shown in the order they are added to the account) but there is a detailed filter menu on the left. Use the Advanced options to narrow down your selection or search for a specific image!
Thanks for your feedback on this, Joanne! I am sorry to hear this isn't working for you but we appreciate the feedback. Have you tried out the filter on the left? The advanced options will allow you to narrow down what you're viewing on the right by lots of different settings--can you try this out?