cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha sort on images

Alpha sort on images

I just started a new email and needed to replace the image in the email that I was using. Although I very much like the folders that were added, I have not had the time to sort all my images into the folders. I am doing that as I use them. I know how to find my frequent users in the alpha sort even though I do not remember all of their titles. I was stunned when I found that I could not sort my images in alpha order. Please put that back as soon as possible. If not, you will continue add minutes to my day every time I have to look for an image that I have not yet sorted.

Thank you

Bob Cherner

scltd@scltd.biz

92 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback. I am glad you are finding things faster overall. When you search, have you tried out using the "filter" options to narrow it down more? This would allow you to search and or show only images uploaded in a date range, with a specific orientation or specific file types. You can view these options by clicking "Advanced".

I agree! I do not like the way the new library displays the images, nor that it is difficult to sort the view by recent/a-z. PLUS there is the wide open space in "all" through which we have to search in order to find previously unfiled images. Ick, ick, ick.

Please improve the search function ( i know the photo has been uploaded, but damned if I can find it!)

Visitor

Before the "improvement" to the image libraries I used to be able to sort by other criteria that upload date. This has become a real hassel using your new system.

Frequent Visitor
Don't like the sort command of your image gallery...please include the a-z, newest to oldest options.
Visitor
this makes clearing my inventory very time consuming and inconvenient

All Star
Need to be able to sort images in the library.
All Star

Lumping documents and images together in one library is confusing and more difficult to use.  I had to spend the time to manually separate them to simplify things.

Not being able to sort my images is a big step backward when searching for an image.  Also, when I am scrolling through the unsorted images trying to find the one I want, it often appears that not all the images are shown. When I know that an image exists but cannot find it visually, I must guess the name of the graphic and enter it as a search parameter to select it. 

This new setup apparently no longer lists usage information on images.  How is one to avoid inadvertently deleting an image that appears in previous emails?  I just ran into a user who forwarded an email and wound up with the dreaded Image Deleted X of death on the primary graphic.

Help!  It wasn't broken.  Why did it need to be fixed???