cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block size limit of 400 is ANNOYING

Block size limit of 400 is ANNOYING

How can I change the block size limit in Image Editor? I want to be able to use a full screen banner at 800 pixels wide or a nearly full screen banner at 600 pixels. Block limit is 400 if I try to resize from clicking on image editor within email template. I have to go to Image Library -- and then edit from within Image Library to get size I want, then select the URL, then go back to template to use the URL link to the image if I want more than 400 pixels wide. Previously, you could very easily, resize based on pixels and control width of image within email template. NOW IT IS A NIGHTMARE. Bring back the old select/change image PLEASE. I don't need to edit images online in Constant Contact -- I need to be able to place them and size them appropriately within my email template. The previous capability worked just fine for that. Please BRING THE OLD VERSION BACK!

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for this feedback, Ellen. If you would also like to be able to work with a larger image size in the editor when coming from a narrow block, please let us know by voting here.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action