CC lacks the ability to attach an audio file to an email

0 Votes

8 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@DonaldC99 Thank you for sending along your feedback. Unfortunately, their is no option to attach an audio file but I can pass along your feedback.  Thank you.

Nobody wants to open audio files anyway. Just sayin'. Not an effective method of communication. The internet is visual.

Participant
Constant Contact should add audio to the e-blasts. It would be cool if we could add music into it without linking it to anything.
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @lmedalie, thanks for sharing this feedback! I've opened this idea up for voting so we can get further feedback from other users as well as allow them to "Kudo" this idea if they agree with it. 

Participant

It's very easy to put in a video link and website link but it's not easy to put in an audio link for my podcast

Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @BarryK022,

Thank you for reaching out about this. I'm interested in learning more. Are you looking to host your audio file in Constant Contact? Do you host your podcast directly on your website or do you use some type of third party? 

Participant

We would like a simplified way to add audio and video content to a campaign.

Emery Smith

www.strongwallministries.org

Status changed to: Voting Open

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More