cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Can no longerf upload a file ( picture) from my computer

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Can no longerf upload a file ( picture) from my computer

I am trying to upload images of my new listing to my image library and cannot access the computer when I click upload from "My Computer". HELP!
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Can no longerf upload a file ( picture) from my computer

Hello Jbrady4,

I am sorry for the trouble. Everything seems to be working fine on our end. This error could be caused by a recent plug-in and/or add-on installed in your browser. The easiest way to see if a browser plug-in is causing a conflict is by trying to perform the same task from another browser.

Did it work with another browser? Then you can keep using that browser, or follow the steps below to solve the issue in the old browser:

1. Make sure that the browser you are using is compatible with Constant Contact.
  2. Disable any 3rd party web browser add-on programs that have been installed. Disabling one or more of these programs may resolve the issue.

Please let me know if this helped Jbrady4.

Regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!