Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Can't access subfolders

0 Votes

I am beyond frustrated with this. Months ago, I informed Constant Contact that I was unable to access subfolders in our company's CC account, and was told it was a CC issue that would be corrected. It has not. Given all the other issues with CC (inability to wrap text around photos in the middle of a copy block, inability to manually adjust leading, clunky (and ugly) templates, elements disappearing when delivered to Outlook -- really, the list is ridiculous), I am ready to recommend to our communications team that we cancel our CC contract and move to , where at least you can get technical issues addressed. 

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @Solson

We apologize for the experience you've had with your folders! Because this is not an experience all users are having it does have to get troubleshooted on a case by case basis. This can however cause us to not currently have a time estimate of when it will be resolved. We have however tracked both this feedback and experience in your account. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved. In the meantime, do either of these workarounds help fit your needs?

For in your Library:

• Select a different folder (e.g. My Computer) and access the folder of images again

For Editor:

•  Insert an image block
  • Edit the image
  • Select the image folder, or search for image by name

or

• Re-upload the images and insert into campaign.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we have not heard back we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More