cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Can't insert document I just uploaded

0 Votes

Can't insert document I just uploaded

I was creating an email. I selected some text and clicked Insert Document Link. I uploaded a new PDF file and selected it. When I clicked Insert, I got the message "You forgot to select a link..." When I close the window, right-click on the selected text, click Change, and try to select and insert the document again, it works.

3 Comments
All Star

I am having the same problem.  Been trying to insert a document for while and getting really frustrated with this new and updated Constant Contact. 

I do not see "Change" anywhere when I right click on my selected text.

Status changed to: New
Thank you all for your feedback. Unfortunately this is a problem we are aware of and working to resolve. A workaround is to try selecting one line of text at a time instead of multiple lines. You can also try putting the text in the "Link text" box on the upload window. Thanks for your patience with this.
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes