Sort document by folder

Hi, I would like to request the same content/document folder organization functionality that is present under the 'Library' tab to be present when selecting a document during the email campaign design process where it will be useful if the Library folders can drop down and we can select files to link from there instead of seeing a whole list when linking docs. It can be rather tedious when creating a campaign. I think it would be best for content organization. Please contact me back for me to describe this further(if needed). Thank you!

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @DanaD713 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened this idea up so other users can weigh in as well.

LynnS36
Rookie

I agree - the documents seem to be stored in random order.  Either having them in order with the most recent first (which the way the images library works) or in order alphabetically by document name would save a lot of time and frustration.  I uploaded 3 documents today with nearly identical titles and they were on separate pages. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to introduce any other kind of sorting feature into the Insert Document overlay besides name, size, and uploaded date. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More