cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Stock Images?

0 Votes

Default Stock Images?

I have no idea where the above comment came from. I can't find the stock images I used to search and can not pay $8.00 for each image! I am so upset I am ready to cancel my account! You make it harder and harder with each change and now more expensive!

9 Comments

HI Bonnie,

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. It sounds like you just need to change the view of the images you are seeing. There are still stock images available for you for free! Use the options on the top right of the stock gallery pages!

11-19-2013 10-31-48 AM.jpg

Status changed to: New

Visitor

I was so excited to learn there would be more stock images and to find out they are $8.00 each! Plus now it is so much harder to even find where the free ones are. Good going in making more money for Constant Contact and making it even harder with each change you make.I don't make any money from my teacher newsletter and now to lose money!! The very basics need help- such as remembering my user name. I am very upset with these changes.

Occasional Visitor
There don't seem to be any FREE images at all. How do I access them.

Hi Diane,

There are lots of free stock image available for you. To see them make sure you choose "Free Images" from the toggle on the right of the page.

2-10-2014 12-12-46 PM.jpg

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - No Action