The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Deleting images from library

Hi folks, I love, love, LOVE Constant Contact!!! It is so much easier, flexible and more robust than your competitors. One small enhancement request: when deleting images from the library, could you put the delete icon (trashcan) at the bottom of the page as well as the top? When I mark certain images to delete, I have to scroll all the way to the top to click delete. Minor, yet still annoying. Thanks! Sharie Lieberg, Unity of Ventura (thankyougod login)
2 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @CathyJeanN thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can also weigh in on having the ability for a delete icon at the bottom of the page.

Occasional Visitor
It appears that when you are selecting (checking the box) of photos/items to delete from 'Library' that to delete them you must return to the top of the page to click on delete icon. It would be helpful to have a delete icon at the bottom of a page as well so that you don't have to keep going all the way to the top again and start over selecting pictures.