Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Easier way to delete large number of images in Library

When I have 400 files and I want to delete some of these, I appear to need to click through many many screens to get anywhere. This is just one problem in the user experience that desperately needs changing. A list of 100 would be more acceptable.

90 Comments
LPS-Inc
Rookie
There needs to be a way to reverse sort images to get oldest to newest, find by date, etc. To make it easier to find and delete old items.
It is really difficult to delete pictures when it goes back to the original screen every time you do it. Is there an easier way to delete that I am not aware of?
Frankie_P

Hi @stayconnected2004

What are the steps you're taking to delete your images? At this time for users with a large amount of images we suggest using the advanced search to look for a specific date range and continuing to click 'Show More' to view 10 more images which you can select to delete.

FPCRichmond
Rookie
We are running out of Library storage, but there is not a way to bulk select large amounts of old photos and delete besides scrolling back and loading hundreds of images. If there was a way to sort the display of Library photos that would make managing Library space much easier.
StLukesDallas
Rookie
I am looking for a way to clear the documents that are two and three years old. It is difficult to find current documents in the long list.
MattS932
Constant Contact Partner
Having an option to show more than 10 items at once would be great. Also, a select all button - as in select all results - would be super helpful to batch delete things.
I would like to be able select all! instead just the few that show up on a page. I need to delete 3500 out of 3600 photos, what a long process it is when you have to go page by page.
Please make deletions from the library much simpler. We should be able to go back a year or more instantly and be able to clean out our storage. Thank you!
HeatherD32
Rookie
When you delete an image, you automatically are returned to the very beginning of the collection...even if you are trying to work thru many pages of images. Organizing them into a folder when viewing in "tiles" is impossible, you are not presented with an option by which to move them. In "tiles" you can either delete or click to enlarge/edit, but not move the image into a folder. There's got to be a better way to do this.
KLNB
Marketing Expert

Was the Sort by Date Column feature that Caitlin mentioned on 10-31-2019 removed? I cannot sort any of our columns, multiple browsers, multiple networks. No sorting ability.

Administrator ‎10-31-2019 12:25 PM

Hello @CeliaM7. You can sort by date in the library by clicking on the Date Added column.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More