Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Easier way to delete large number of images in Library

When I have 400 files and I want to delete some of these, I appear to need to click through many many screens to get anywhere. This is just one problem in the user experience that desperately needs changing. A list of 100 would be more acceptable.

90 Comments
EpicS9
Campaign Contributor
Is there a way to delete old images from the library in bulk. At least have the ability to show list from oldest to newest.
Frankie_P

Hi @EpicS9 how are you looking to delete images in bulk? Currently you must continue to click 'Show More' to view 10 more images which you can select to delete. With that said, we have merged your post into a larger thread focused on this idea.

ZackH14
Rookie
Please make it easier to manage items in the Library. First off, at least let the user sort the items to make it easier to delete the old items. Any advanced filtering (by date, by type, etc) would be nice, too. When you start approaching your limit (which I am) it is nearly impossible to delete old content because the library only shows you the most recent items. To view items that are a year or older would necessitate hitting the "Show More" button hundreds of times and waiting for the server calls - I don't have the patience for that. Two gigabytes seems like a generous allowance, but after 4-5 years of sending e-mail campaigns with attachments it becomes necessary to clean up older items. It is maddening to do so in the current setup. Please fix it or remove the Library storage limit.
Frankie_P

Hi @ZackH14 thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We have merged your post into a larger thread focused on having the ability to delete files from the Library in bulk. With that said, having a larger storage limit is a feature request with a thread of its own. We would recommend commenting directly on that thread to share you need for this feature as well.

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend
Hi, I need to be able to sort the images in my library by date so I can go through and delete old files. Please add this feature! The current process of having to keep clicking "Show more" is severely cumbersome and is taking me forever just to get to the bottom of my list, and I'm sure once I do and start to delete, the page will refresh and I'll have to repeat this very long process. Sorting would be MUCH easier. Thanks
Touro4238
Campaign Contributor

The library NEEDS a sort option and an option to view more files at a time. It's impossible to delete old files and we're running out of space.

GerryS11
Campaign Collaborator
ADD a 'Show ALL' photographs rather than have us continuously click 'Show More'
McScrooges
Rookie
It would be a huge help and save a lot of time if I could delete the entire contents of a folder (say, images) rather than have to go through and hit "Show More" dozens of times to delete images ten at a time.
LBDirector
Rookie
Please bring back pages for images. It is difficult to scroll through YEARS of images to delete those that are 4-6 years old.
DebbieA21450
Constant Contact Partner
trying to clean out my library as it's almost full - frustrating that you cannot sort or search for oldest items first to delete in chunks.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More