We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

I miss being able to upload directly to a folder. :(

0 Votes

This new interface looks really nice, and I like being able to upload batches of photos. But I really don't like the extra steps it takes to get them into a particular folder. Also, when I upload a new photo, I have to refresh the page before the number beside the folder reflects the true number of photos in the folder. I don't like it.

3 Comments
Jeff_G
Employee
Status changed to: New
Hi Lawanna. From what you wrote, I'm not sure if you are aware that you can choose a folder for each image on upload. After you have selected the images to upload, if you click on one, you have the option to the left to choose the folder and add a description for the image. To your second point, it is excellent feedback and I thank you for it. Please vote for this idea if you want the numbers on the left to update in real time rather than requiring a refresh.
SuzanneD50524
Regular Participant
That says it all
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More