cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Image editing GONE!

Image editing GONE!

I am very upset that the pic monkey app is gone- i TRULY RELIED on it to fix all of my warped iphone images that would rotate when i would send them through constant contact

14 Comments
Regular Visitor
otherwise, good stuff! but please let me edit my photos (crop, color, sharpen, etc.)
Regular Visitor

Yes, I agree!!!

Status changed to: New
Thanks for all of this feedback. Another editing option is coming in the near future, Stay tuned for updates!
Occasional Contributor
Will Pic Monkey be back?

Hi Debbie,

Unfortunately Picmonkey will not be back to your account but we are bringing a new photo editing system very soon! 

Occasional Visitor

Wow, please fix this soon, extremely disappointed we don't have a picture editing component at the moment. This is very poor planning.

Visitor

Totally agree with all of the above.  This is extremely frustrating that we went from a great image editor to no image editor... and now I am scrambling. 

Visitor
What the heck happened to the image editor?!?!
Solution Provider

This is TRUE?!? no image editing?!? 

wow- that's like taking the food processor out of my kitchen, or a calculator off a smart phone!

I'm rather stunned; and dread what kind of  'work around' this will require.

not good.

CTCT Employee
Our new and improved image editor provided by Aviary is now available within My Library!
Occasional Visitor

Our school uses Constant Contact for our monthly newsletters due largely to the ease of use. Since the changes made and more specifically deletion of pic monkey, I can no longer say that constant contact is easy to use. Graphic/picture selection takes too many steps. Once you have the stock photo, there are almost no editing capabilities. In short, bring back pic monkey or supply something comparable.

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented