I am sorry to hear of this frustration. The max file size you can import at this time is 5mb. Is it possible to break up the file into a couple pieces so you can keep the file size larger?
Thanks for posting.
Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help withg some addional information?
- Are you uploading from within the insert window or from the Library tab directly?
- What is the file size of the file?
I am sorry to hear this is happening. It sounds like you should be able to upload without issue as the limit is 5mb (5000kb). Can you email us a copy of the file you are working with so I can take a closer look? Please include your username and a reference to this post so we can make sure you get an update.
I am very sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help with some additional information on this?
- What type of file are you working with? jpeg, png, gif, etc
- Are you seeing any errors when you import?
- Do you know what size the file is before you import?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.