cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Image quality poor

0 Votes

Image quality poor

I have uploaded several images from my local PC and when I insert them into an email they render at very low resolution. They are all very large, much larger than the size I am using them in the email. What gives?
22 Comments
Status changed to: More information needed

I am having the same problem. The image is quite sharp, but is extremely blurry on the eblast.

WIR-110215-v3.png

Status changed to: Open Questions

You downgraded to less quality edit image features. What the heck. Very disappointing. .

Hi @BurtK1

Thanks for your feedback--can you tell me more about the features you are looking for that we don't offer?

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I am shocked at the massive compression that you apply to my jpgs. I cater to high end designers and use cc for marketing and I have noticed your compression algorythm to my images have become 'severe' artifacting all over... reds look horrible and text look like they were 'stressed' .... been using your service for years - the quality of images has degraded quite a bit ... and I am reconsidering going to another provider.... sad
Contributor

When I upload a large image, it becomes a smaller image in Constant Contact. I noticed this when I tried to increase the size of an image within my campaign and found it more pixelated than the original image; I then compared the dimensions of the original image and the uploaded image and noticed a substantial difference.