The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Image sensitivity?

0 Votes
Just FYI: Looking for an image for Martin Luther King Day to use in our E-notes, I looked under stock images and typed: in martin luther king free. ALL of the images that came up that showed any skin color (people's hands) were all white. Very white. Then I typed in: martin luther king (omitting the word free) and with the exception of one image, the images showed ranges of skin color. I am just noting the way it struck me, a white person. Thanks for allowing me to give feedback. I have enjoyed having access to a lot of free images to use in our e-notes to our members.
3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thank you for posting this feedback @cathpack1. We do pull these images from a third party source but I will be sure to make sure this gets back to them! Thanks again. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action