We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Image sensitivity?

0 Votes
Just FYI: Looking for an image for Martin Luther King Day to use in our E-notes, I looked under stock images and typed: in martin luther king free. ALL of the images that came up that showed any skin color (people's hands) were all white. Very white. Then I typed in: martin luther king (omitting the word free) and with the exception of one image, the images showed ranges of skin color. I am just noting the way it struck me, a white person. Thanks for allowing me to give feedback. I have enjoyed having access to a lot of free images to use in our e-notes to our members.
3 Comments
Hannah_M
Status changed to: New

Hannah_M

Thank you for posting this feedback @cathpack1. We do pull these images from a third party source but I will be sure to make sure this gets back to them! Thanks again. 

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More