cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Images

0 Votes

Images

I am very unhappy with the new folder layout for images. All of the sudden all these useless stock photos (which I rarely used) are interlaced with images that I've uploaded in the past and which I assumed would remain in My Library. Then I can't find my old photos.
5 Comments
Status changed to: New
Thanks for posting. You're right, in "All" the images will all be mixed but there is a stock image folder on the left you can view only stock images in if you want. Stock images will automatically be added to this folder during the upload process.
Occasional Visitor
i have already upgraded my account. your company really needs to get it together. I should have more image space. Fix the problem and send me a response. I am paying for service.

Hi Amber,

I apologize for the confusion. I see that you have the basic (free) library on your account so you don't have the extra library space. The upgrade is available for you for an additonal $5 a month. This upgrade would give you 250mb of space for files and more. If you would like to add this to your account you can by clicking the upgrade link in the Library screens or you can do so through My Account.

Occasional Visitor

Your new image gallery has some great photos, but at $8 a pop I won't even consider it. Honestly, isn't that just a bit excessive?

Chrish

Status changed to: Closed - No Action