cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
First of all, I am trying to use an image URL from my blog and it says it is an invalid URL. (NOT!) And so I delete an image from my 5-image limit and it shows 4 images. But yet says I am out of space still! I did it once before, a few minutes before and it worked (although it deleted an image that I didn't select, but nonetheless, I wasn't using it anymore so no big deal). And so I was able to upload an image successfully right before, but when I did the process a second time, it didn't work. Please fix this so I can send out an email blast tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening. We're working to get the URL issues resolved but for now you can either enter the URL into the HTML code or you can just shorten it first using a site like tinyurl.com or bit.ly.

I did take a look at your account and see you have five images uploaded so you would need to remove one before uploading more. The basic library allows a total of five files. 

Only 4 images are showing up in my library as I have deleted previous images, but this still will not allow me to upload another image.
Occasional Visitor
Hello, I will delete a picture once it is full however, most of the time I am still not able to upload another picture. Can you please help with this? Thank you! Rachel
It says I am out of space however I have just 3 images ..... I am trying to use a pdf as an image. What do I do?
All Star
I have one space free but not allowed to upload. Why?
Regular Visitor
I finally got my 5 free photos to show up. Inserted in my doc. Then two of them disappeared!!!! One indicator said i was only using 3 of my 5 photos, but the uploader here says I'm using 5 of 5...which is it?
Regular Visitor

And, why did the two photos I had inserted just disappear?

Occasional Visitor
help please, thanks