Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @EllenH662 

I took a look at your account and see you recently upgraded to additional library space and you are only using 3M of your 1024M. Can you confirm if you are still having trouble uploading since the upgrade?

Thanks!

Hi @LisaG5411 

I took a look in your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once so you would need to remove at least one before uploading another. You can also upgrade the account or use an external host if you would like.

Thanks!

I do not like that I have a limited amount of space to 5 images to upload and once I have deleted then ones I no longer need, I cannot upload new images. Is there any way to fix this? Other than that, it is a fantastic email blast site! Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
I only have 4 images and it will not let me upload another
Occasional Visitor
It will not allow me to upload another picture, even with only 3 pictures in my storage
When I look at the images I have loaded, deleted images still show. I only see 8 images in my library.
Frequent Visitor
It's annoying to keep getting sold more storage when i only have 3 there. I don't have time for this.
Occasional Visitor
I uploaded a PDF picture, that has taken up 1 of my 10 file spaces and I can't find it. I would like to delete it to make more space.

Hi @GabrielaS359 

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BAYADA 

I am sorry for the trouble. I see you have three documents and five images uploaded right now so you have room for two more files. With your account you have space for ten files, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. 

Hi @KatieB713 

Thanks for posting, I see you gave three images uploaded currently so you have space for two more files. With the basic Library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all files at once is to click the Library tab on your account.

Hi @SalemL 

I took a look at your account and see you have ten images uploaded. You should see all ten when you are inserting from the Library or viewing the Library tab of your account directly. If you would like to remove you are welcome to do so. With your account you are allowed a total of five files, images and documents included.

Thanks!

TERRIBLE!! I've just returned to your service and it is saying I've run out of storage when I REALLY should be fine. I've been deleting old images but they keep being brought back in so I can't upload my new images. Taking FOREVER and it shouldn't be this difficult. BAD!
I don't know what kind of scam you guys are trying to pull these days, but when I try to empty trash a pop up comes up that forces me to upgrade your service. That is a sham and a ripoff, and very sad to see how your service has declined as of late. Real shame.

Hi @UchennaA 

I am very sorry to hear of this frustration. I took a look and see you have space for four more files because you only have one uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uplaoded at once, this includes images and documents. 

Are you still having trouble uploading now?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More