Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
DianeH887
Occasional Visitor
I'm not out of space yet, your system keeps telling me I am!
AmandaS760
Occasional Visitor
but it's also telling me I'm "using 5 of your 49 files" Help!
ChelseaM08
Visitor
Annoyed.
Marissa_R

Hi @AmandaS760

I took a look at your account and it appears that you had MyLibrary Plus at one point and downgraded to our Free Basic MyLibrary. We're still storing all of your images and files. You are going to need to delete images until you have less than 5 total so you can add more. Your other options are to upgrade back to MyLibrary Plus for $5/month or you can use a third-party image hosting site like photobucket or flickr.

Hope that helps!

CDServices
Visitor
We're having problems uploading new images to the library. We deleted approximately 30 items and still do not have space. Has something in our contract changed? How many items are we allowed to keep in the library?
MarcielleB
My library says I am out of space,so I deleted MANY files. I only have 10 in it now. It still says I do not have enough space. Huh? Marcielle Brandler Thanks
CherilynS2
It is saying my library is full but I only have 3 images Please help!
ClarkC34378
Visitor
it says its full but I only have 3 images. PLEASE FIX
CraigD44
Occasional Participant
It keeps saying that we have 1 picture on file uploaded or saved but we don't have any images even after we delete everything. Any suggestions?
MarkN34038
Occasional Visitor
I've deleted many images, and it still says I am using ten out of ten.
MontgomeryK4
Participant
I try to delete images they end up back in my library. I've deleted all my images. But I've used 5 of 5 files. Something is seriously wrong with your interface. At $60/month. Are you kidding!
AdamT269
Occasional Visitor
I have 4 images in my library and when I try to upload another for my max. it's telling me I am out of room
ArthurG08
Participant
Message "You are out of space" is incorrect. Please fix your error.
DaveR454
Occasional Visitor
I deleted my photos so I'd have space, CC hasn't given me my space back. So, instead of running a couple of pictures, I can only run one -- maybe -- per e-mail. Frustrating. Is there anything I can do?
AdrienneC7
Participant

I deleted some images and is not allowing me to add what I need. Images deleted on my side.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More