cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I'm not out of space yet, your system keeps telling me I am!
Occasional Visitor
but it's also telling me I'm "using 5 of your 49 files" Help!
Visitor
Annoyed.
Honored Contributor

Hi @AmandaS760

I took a look at your account and it appears that you had MyLibrary Plus at one point and downgraded to our Free Basic MyLibrary. We're still storing all of your images and files. You are going to need to delete images until you have less than 5 total so you can add more. Your other options are to upgrade back to MyLibrary Plus for $5/month or you can use a third-party image hosting site like photobucket or flickr.

Hope that helps!

Visitor
We're having problems uploading new images to the library. We deleted approximately 30 items and still do not have space. Has something in our contract changed? How many items are we allowed to keep in the library?
My library says I am out of space,so I deleted MANY files. I only have 10 in it now. It still says I do not have enough space. Huh? Marcielle Brandler Thanks
It is saying my library is full but I only have 3 images Please help!
Visitor
it says its full but I only have 3 images. PLEASE FIX
Regular Visitor
It keeps saying that we have 1 picture on file uploaded or saved but we don't have any images even after we delete everything. Any suggestions?
Occasional Visitor
I've deleted many images, and it still says I am using ten out of ten.
Visitor
I try to delete images they end up back in my library. I've deleted all my images. But I've used 5 of 5 files. Something is seriously wrong with your interface. At $60/month. Are you kidding!
Occasional Visitor
I have 4 images in my library and when I try to upload another for my max. it's telling me I am out of room
Visitor
Message "You are out of space" is incorrect. Please fix your error.
Occasional Visitor
I deleted my photos so I'd have space, CC hasn't given me my space back. So, instead of running a couple of pictures, I can only run one -- maybe -- per e-mail. Frustrating. Is there anything I can do?
Frequent Visitor

I deleted some images and is not allowing me to add what I need. Images deleted on my side.

Occasional Visitor
I only have one picture, and I used to have more. Why can't I load more images?
Occasional Visitor
really?
Occasional Visitor
but I am not able to upload an image to my files on constant contact. I have 3 saved images. Shows me using 5 of 5 files? How is this possible?
Frequent Visitor
Why is it saying that I am out of space if I only have 2 images?
I am trying to upload another image to the program, however it continues to indicate the need for more space and that is not the case. Please help?? We are not interested in purchasing more space. Thank you!
All Star
I can't find where to delete an old image so that I can add a new one. Thanks!
TELLING ME IM OUT OF ROOM AND THE IM USING 5 FILE WHEN IM ONLY USING 2.
I have deleted all my images and still can't upload a new one.
.... says that I am using 5 of 5 files allowed yet only three image files in image library
Frequent Visitor
I have uploaded pdf files to the my images library. They do not appear in the library, but apparently are counted as part of it anyway. How can I access them to delete them from my image library?
Occasional Visitor
I only have 4 images, but it says I'm using 5/5. Always frustrating when I try and send an email and we don't send very many. 5 images is not enough when that includes your logo and everything.
Hi, I have only 1 pic uploaded but keeps saying storage is full and wont let me upload any pics. ' I feels you're trying to sell your pics which aren't that nice and expensive...
Frequent Visitor
will not let me download from my files.
Visitor
i have deleted everything and I still can't upload one single file.
Occasional Visitor
Shows I have no photos stored and displays out of space and cannot upload.
Occasional Visitor
you tell me that I have used up all 5 spots for pictures to upload but I only have 3 on my page? what is the problem?
Occasional Visitor
I have no photos in my library???
Occasional Visitor
It says I'm using 2 of my 5 files. But I cannot see or change these 2 "used" pictures. Now I can only download and use 3 photo's. But I really need 5. Can you please tell me where I can find my "used"photos?
Regular Visitor

I am having this issue right now.  It's very frustrating.  How can I resolve this?

Visitor
This is frustrating!
Occasional Visitor
Therefore I cannot use all 5 images. Please help.
Occasional Visitor
In the library there are only three pictures shown. This is very frustrating. When you go to upload it says using 5 of 5.
Visitor
Recurring frustration with messages to BUY more space.
Regular Visitor
I should be able to use 5 photos in my email but it cuts me off at 2 or 3. Please help.
Occasional Visitor
I've only used 4 of my 5 images, but I keep getting an error message that says I'm out of space. Help!
Regular Visitor
Even when I delete all of my pictures from my library, it still says that files are being used -- taking up space in my library. I need to know how to COMPLETELY empty my library so I can upload the files that I need for each monthly newsletter I send out. It's quite frustrating when it says I am out of space, yet I only have 1 pictures uploaded. Please help.
It says I have uploaded 5 pic, I only uploaded 4. It will not let me upload the 5th pic that I need. Frustrating.
Occasional Visitor
I only have 3 images saved, you are not letting me save 2 images. also, we used to be able to save more than 5 images for free. you changed it! not fair! thanks, Merle Asper
and its telling my library is full....this is ridiculous I don't have time for such technical difficulties...correct the problem and let me know when it is fixed.
Occasional Visitor
My library is full of images I uploaded that didn't work.

Hi @LutherS5

Thansks for posting. I took a look in your account and noticed that you only have three images uploaded at this time. You do have room for two more files, images or documents. 

Hi @Midwest_Sustainability_Group

Thanks for posting! I took a look in your library and noticed that you have four images uploaded at this time so you have space for one additional file. This could be an image or a document. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. You do have the option of upgrading, deleting or using an external host for more. 

Hi @MerleA0

I took a look in your account and noticed that you have five images uploaded at this time so your library space is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and docuemnts. You can remove any files that you no longer want to make space for more. The other options are to upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Frustrating!!
Occasional Visitor
Not sure why I am seeing this message when I only have 3 images uploaded?