cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I am trying to upload pictures, it says there's no images in my library, but that I am out of space completely? I am confused as to how I could be using 5 out of 5 files and yet there's nothing in the library. Please help.
Visitor
I've deleted all but 2 images and can't upload because it says "You are out of space". On the bottom it also says "Using 5 of your 35 files". What's up? After I've deleted the files and gone back they're all still there. the 2 images are small so I don't think it's the physical file size.
Visitor

Hi LoriG706,

did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem.

Hi @MarieF4

Thanks for posting. It looks like you were able to get in touch with support about this issue already but I see you have space for four files in your Library right now. You only have one image uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.

Thanks,

HI @ChrisB09

I took a look at your account and see that you have 35 images uploaded but you only have space for five. This happens if you downgrade from My Library Plus to the basic library. In order to upload more files to the library, images or documents, you would need to delete all but 4 of these files. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once.

What two images are appearing small for you?

Hi @Gateway_Church296,

I took a look at your account and see that  you have three images and two documents uploaded. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage or remove from here if needed. 

@ChrisB09 I hope you saw my reply to your previous post. It looks like your situation was a bit different than what Lori is running into!

Hi @dtnspa

I see you were able to contact support for help with this. It looks like you were looking to delete some files to make room for more. Just a reminder, with the basic library you are allowed a total of 5 files to be uploaded at once. 

Thanks!

Hi @PaulaM06

I took a look at your account and see that you have four documents and one image uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this is both images and documents. In order to upload any additional files you will need to delete at least one file from the library. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Occasional Visitor
YOUR "YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF SPACE" SUCKS. YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY PHOTOS TO DELETE OR GIVE ME A LINK TO UPGRADE OR EVEN SHOW ME ALL MY PHOTOS SO I CAN DELETE THEM.

Hi @HeatherB10

I took a look and noticed that you have 34 images uploaded but only have space for 5. This can happen if you downgrade from My Library Plus to the basic library. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more files you would need to delete all but 4 of these files or upgrade the account again. You are welcome to use an external image host instead if you would like.