cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @MarketingD38
I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents!

A good way to view all of your files at once is to click the Library tab directly. 

Thanks!

Hi @LoraA9

I took a look and saw that you only have four images uploaded so you have space for one more file. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. 

All Star
I have one image that I can see and want to add another one - it tells me I have five images and cannot add any more without upgrading - what can I do other than upgrade

Hi @JamesF140

I took a look at your account and see that you have four files uploaded at this moment. Two are PDF files and two are images. With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files in the account at once. This includes images and documents. Alternatives to this are to use a free online image host or to upgrade your library space to My Library plus. 

Thanks!

Visitor
We have 4 images in our library. When we try to upload a fifth one, the upload page says we are using 5 of our 5 images and it won't let us upload the 5th image unless we upgrade to My Library Plus. Don't like it!

HI @KathlenS

I took a look at your account and noticed that you have four images and one document uploaded to your Library so your library space is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents. A good way to see and manage these files is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you would need to delete some, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Occasional Visitor
This is a recurring problem.
Occasional Visitor
I have only 3 images. Stop saying I have 5. I don't want to get My Library Plus for more money.

HI @SandiG3

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you have a total of five spaces available for images and documents. A good way to see all of these files is to click on the Library tab of your account. You will be able to see all of the files and manage from this screen. You have the option to delete files, upgrade the Library or use an external image host for more. 

HI @BarbaraM235

I took a look at your account and it looks like you have five files uploaded right now. With the basic library you can have a total of five files at once in your account. This includes images and documents. If you would like to view and manage them all you can do so by clicking the Library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Regular Visitor
Please let me now what to do.

HI @JulieW021

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time so you do need to remove at least one file to make room for more. Other options you have are to upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

To see all of these files at once it's best to click the Library tab of your account directly. 

Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor
I have only uploaded 2 photos yet when I try to upload a 3rd it tells me I am using 5 of my 5 files and am out of space.
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have deleted a two of my files to allow me to upload more but it still says I am using 5 of my 5 files. Thank you!

HI @ColleenN9

I took a look in your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now so your library is full.  With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of the files you have uploaded at once is to click on the library tab directly. For more space you can remove some files, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

HI @rcstamps

I took a look at your account and see that you have three documents and two images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see and manage all of these files at once is to click the LIbrary tab of your account directly. From here you can remove or upgrade the account. An alternative is to use an external image host for more information. 

Thanks!

I have only two pictures in my library and it says I'm out of space. I will soon change to a different service if this doesn't change. I delete pictures and they still keep coming up. Please change this on my account.

Hi @LauraH57

I took a look at your account and see that you have five image files uploaded. At this time the basic library allows for five files total, this includes images and documents. A good way to check and see how much space you have left is to click the Library tab of your account directly. If you have a full library you would need to delete one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. 

Regular Visitor
I only have 3 pictures uploaded but it says I am out of space and will not let me upload another.

Hi @ChristineW07

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is confusing. I took a look at your account and noticed that you have five images uploaded at the moment. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.

If you need to upload more files you will need to delete at least one image, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks, 

I keep deleting images but still does not work
Occasional Visitor
i deleted five pics. why can 't I load more?
Occasional Visitor
I was told by the service i had used up all my space - so i deleted files, I still cant add one. What's up??
Occasional Visitor
I needed to upload three files and could only do one. even after logging off and closing it down but still wouldn't allow me to upload any files. Helo
I get the "You are out of space!" error message when I click the upload image button. It says I am using 5 of 5 of my files though I only have one image loaded.
Photos show as uploaded but when trying to retrieve new images are not showing
Occasional Visitor
I deleted the images I didn't need.. there are only 4 showing in my library, but the upload manager seems to think I still have 5. I wish there was a way to see the library from this window to see what it thinks I have.
Every time I delete all the pictures that were previously uploaded to constant contact, it still says I am using 3 out of my 5 files in my library for pictures. I need that room, so even though I have no pictures on there, how do I clear that completely?
Occasional Visitor
Can I change the library of the 5 files each email?
Regular Visitor
Hi I currently only had one image saved in my library. However it is telling me it is full and that I have reached my maximum 5 images. How do I rectify this? regards paula
Lately when I delete a photo to allow room to add another file, it doesn't work. I've even logged out and reopened CC to see if that would help. It doesn't. I only have 3 pictures. I can't find a way to delete old links to forms if that is what is using up the files. Please advise.

Hi @RickGoldman

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded so your Library is currently full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the LIbrary tab of your account. You will be able to manage, remove or upgrade from here too. 

HI @SusanL53157

I took a look and see that you have plenty of storage page in your Library as you have My Library plus. As of this moment you have 94% of the library left to fill!

Thanks.

Hi @MileHighChapterW

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have four documents and one image uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents. In order to make space for more files you would need to delete some, upgrade the account or use an external image host. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. 

Hi @DanielR173

I took a look at your account and see that you have only used 9% of your available Library space. Since you have My Library Plus you have tons of available space to use. Are you still seeing the message that your library is full when you try to upload?

Thanks!

Hi @MariaL46

I see you were able to call into support for help making some space for your new files. Just a reminder, with the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. 

Hi @HalG

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have room for one more file, image or document. Can you try uploading again to see if you get any errors?

Hi @ChristineP887

I took a look at your account and see you have plenty of space for images and documents in your library. Are you still not able to upload to your account today?

Hi @ColleenS476

It looks like you currently have three documents and two images uploaded to your account so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, this includes documents. For more space you would need to delete some files, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

A good way to see all of the files at once if to click the Library tab of your account. You can view and manage from here as well. 

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I am trying to upload pictures, it says there's no images in my library, but that I am out of space completely? I am confused as to how I could be using 5 out of 5 files and yet there's nothing in the library. Please help.
Visitor
I've deleted all but 2 images and can't upload because it says "You are out of space". On the bottom it also says "Using 5 of your 35 files". What's up? After I've deleted the files and gone back they're all still there. the 2 images are small so I don't think it's the physical file size.
Visitor

Hi LoriG706,

did you figure this out? I'm having the same problem.

Hi @MarieF4

Thanks for posting. It looks like you were able to get in touch with support about this issue already but I see you have space for four files in your Library right now. You only have one image uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.

Thanks,

HI @ChrisB09

I took a look at your account and see that you have 35 images uploaded but you only have space for five. This happens if you downgrade from My Library Plus to the basic library. In order to upload more files to the library, images or documents, you would need to delete all but 4 of these files. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once.

What two images are appearing small for you?

Hi @Gateway_Church296,

I took a look at your account and see that  you have three images and two documents uploaded. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage or remove from here if needed. 

@ChrisB09 I hope you saw my reply to your previous post. It looks like your situation was a bit different than what Lori is running into!

Hi @dtnspa

I see you were able to contact support for help with this. It looks like you were looking to delete some files to make room for more. Just a reminder, with the basic library you are allowed a total of 5 files to be uploaded at once. 

Thanks!

Hi @PaulaM06

I took a look at your account and see that you have four documents and one image uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this is both images and documents. In order to upload any additional files you will need to delete at least one file from the library. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Occasional Visitor
YOUR "YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF SPACE" SUCKS. YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY PHOTOS TO DELETE OR GIVE ME A LINK TO UPGRADE OR EVEN SHOW ME ALL MY PHOTOS SO I CAN DELETE THEM.

Hi @HeatherB10

I took a look and noticed that you have 34 images uploaded but only have space for 5. This can happen if you downgrade from My Library Plus to the basic library. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more files you would need to delete all but 4 of these files or upgrade the account again. You are welcome to use an external image host instead if you would like.