Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Hannah_M

Hi @ZachGrichor

Is it possible you just upgraded to My Library Plus? I took a look at your account and see that you are using 4M of your 1024M available. You now have plenty of room for files but if you are still having trouble uploading just let us know!

Hannah_M

Hi @DaniS16

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to view all your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage and delete here if needed.

If you don't want to remove any files you can upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @JamesW4158

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. You are welcome to delete some files, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more! 

DrewB54289
Participant
Hi I am trying to upload a picture and in my library I have 4 and in the upload screen I have 5. Can you help?
LailaS04
Participant
Despite deleting it is saying I have run out of space when trying to get rid of old images and add new.
Hannah_M

Hi @LailaS04

I took a look at your account and see that your Library is full with four images and one document uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files, this includes both images and documents.

In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the library or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @DrewB54289

I just took a look in your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents. Can you tell me where you are seeing that there are four files? Have you recently deleted one from the account?

In order to upload more images you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks.

JoyM22
Participant
so what do I do to fix this?
HeatherG879
Participant
annoyed
TinaT60
Participant
Help! Am I limited by file size as well as number of files? On the bottom of the "Upload to Library" screen, it says I am using 5 of 5 files. But when I go to my library to select an image, it says (and shows) that I only have 3.
JenniferC05
Participant
Hi, I've been unable to upload images for the past week. The Image Library feature is telling me that I'm currently using 5 out of 5 files. However, I'm not. My email currently has only one and I've deleted the other ones from my library. Even after doing this and my library showing only one file I can't upload another.
KandiceH0
Participant
I only have 4 images and I keep getting a out of space message. I am going to cancel this service, I run into this problem every month.
KarenB287
Participant
Why am I now only allowed to add 4 images with my library basic? when i go to add my 5th image it says you have space left for 4 files. Some files were automatically removed.
JacquieL
Participant
I keep getting told that I am out of space. Every time I'm done with pictures in an email, I delete what I don't' need, however sometimes, the green lines still show as if I have 4 or 5 pictures saved, when I only have 1 or 2. Can someone please look into this, as it keeps happening every time I do an email. Thank you! -Jacquie
JacquieL
Participant
I have deleted all of my 5 photos but it says I only have room for 2 left. Help!
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More