cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
The program says I have 54 images. only 5 are visible
Visitor
I see 34 are in the folder, but I can only see 5
WHY?
Occasional Visitor
Fix this please!!!!!

Hi @MarleneN6

I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you used to have additional image space that you've removed so you are back to having space for a total of five files. This includes images and documents. You would need to delete all but 4 of these files in order to be able to add more. A good way to see and manage your files is to click the Library tab of your account instead of going through the insert window in your emails!

Hi @ZachGrichor

Is it possible you just upgraded to My Library Plus? I took a look at your account and see that you are using 4M of your 1024M available. You now have plenty of room for files but if you are still having trouble uploading just let us know!

Hi @DaniS16

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to view all your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage and delete here if needed.

If you don't want to remove any files you can upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @JamesW4158

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. You are welcome to delete some files, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more! 

Occasional Visitor
Hi I am trying to upload a picture and in my library I have 4 and in the upload screen I have 5. Can you help?
Occasional Visitor
Despite deleting it is saying I have run out of space when trying to get rid of old images and add new.

Hi @LailaS04

I took a look at your account and see that your Library is full with four images and one document uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files, this includes both images and documents.

In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the library or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @DrewB54289

I just took a look in your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents. Can you tell me where you are seeing that there are four files? Have you recently deleted one from the account?

In order to upload more images you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor
so what do I do to fix this?
annoyed
Frequent Visitor
Help! Am I limited by file size as well as number of files? On the bottom of the "Upload to Library" screen, it says I am using 5 of 5 files. But when I go to my library to select an image, it says (and shows) that I only have 3.
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I've been unable to upload images for the past week. The Image Library feature is telling me that I'm currently using 5 out of 5 files. However, I'm not. My email currently has only one and I've deleted the other ones from my library. Even after doing this and my library showing only one file I can't upload another.
Occasional Visitor
I only have 4 images and I keep getting a out of space message. I am going to cancel this service, I run into this problem every month.
Occasional Visitor
Why am I now only allowed to add 4 images with my library basic? when i go to add my 5th image it says you have space left for 4 files. Some files were automatically removed.
Visitor
I keep getting told that I am out of space. Every time I'm done with pictures in an email, I delete what I don't' need, however sometimes, the green lines still show as if I have 4 or 5 pictures saved, when I only have 1 or 2. Can someone please look into this, as it keeps happening every time I do an email. Thank you! -Jacquie
Visitor
I have deleted all of my 5 photos but it says I only have room for 2 left. Help!

Hi @KandiceH0

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. If you need to upload more files you are welcome to do so by upgrading the account, using an external image source or deleting some of your existing files. 

A good way to see the five files you have uploaded is to click the Library tab of your account. You should see only the images when you click to insert from your email so if you have documents taking up space you wouldn't see them here.

Thanks,

Hi @JoyM22

Thanks for posting, It looks like you have three images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents! A good way to view and manage all of these files is to click the LIbrary tab of your account. From here you will be able to see both file types.

In order to upload more you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @HeatherG879

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. I took a look at your library and see that you have five images uploaded at this moment so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you will be able to upgrade or remove some files. An alternative is to use an external image host for more files. 

Hi @TinaT60

I took a look at your account and see that you have only four images uploaded so you have space for one more file. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. Is it possible you previously had a document uploaded? If so, this would explain why the document file didn't show when inserting an image!

Can you try uploading now to see if you are still getting an error?

Hi @JenniferC05

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have a full library will four images and one document uploaded. With the basic library at this time you can have a total of five files, images and documents together. If you wanted to upload more you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

To see all five files at once you will need to click the Library tab of your account. When viewing your image library to insert an image into an email you will only see the image files, no documents. 

Hi @KarenB287

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. In order to upload more you will need to upgrade the account, use an external image host or delete some of the existing files. A good way to see all five files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Youc an also manage here.

Thanks!

Hi @JacquieL

I see you called into support yestreday about your Library so I hope your situation was resolved. I do see that you have three files uploaded at this time so you have room for two more. Can you try uploading more files to see if you are still having trouble?

Thanks! 

Occasional Visitor
Why won't it let me upload a 5th image when it says I have only 4 image sin Library

Hi @EvelynM123

I took a look and see that your library is full with four images and one document uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files at once to be uploaded, this includes images and documents! To upload more you would need to delete at least one file or upgrade the account. You are also welcome to use an external image host if you wanted.

I would suggest clicking the library tab of your account to see all of these files in one view. 

Visitor
It says I am using 5 of my 86 files? I don't see 86 files and would like to add some more images

Hi @AllenM93

Thanks for posting about this. I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. DId you recently downgrade your library space? If so, this would explain why you could have had more than five files before but you would only be able to see the first five.

Thanks!

All Star
Storage space is being used by non existing Images

Hi @Fotiou

I see you have three images and two documents uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks.

We have had to scale back and removed the Library plus. When I delete items they remain in my Library. I thought only the latest 5 images would be available the rest deleted. Now I am unable to upload any because you still have the full library and nothing will delete!
Visitor
I only have 5 of the allotted 10 images and it says I am out of space. I deleted 5 images, but it still seems to think I have 10 images.
All Star
I have 4 photos in my library the capacity is 10 yet it will not let me upload anymore. Why?
Solution Provider
I keep trying to delete an image and it won't delete
I only have four pictures loaded. It's not letting me load a fifth picture.
Visitor
I am getting a message that I am out of space, but can't get to the 51 images to delete the photos. Also, what is the amount of space allocated?

Hi @AbigailL1

I am sorry to hear of this trouble! I took a look at your account and see you downgraded to the basic library which allows a total of five files. It looks like you previously had 448 files uploaded so you will need to delete all but four of these files in order to upload more. 

Thanks!

HI @BenW97252

I took a look at your account and see that with the version of your library you have space for a total of ten files. This includes images and documents. At this time you have 7 files uploaded, 6 images and 1 document. You should have space to upload three more files if you want, can you try uploading again and let us know if you have trouble?

Hi @billi9

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and six documents uploaded at this time. With your version of the Library you have space for a total of ten files, this includes both images and documents. If you wanted to upload more files you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage, remove or upgrade from here. 

Thanks!

Hi @KerryB42

I am sorry to hear of the trouble deleting! I see you have the basic library which allows for a total of five files. This includes images and documents. It looks like you have downgraded the account so you have 28 files uploaded but room to see 5. You will need to delete all but 4 of these to upload any more.

To delete can you try clicking the Library tab of your account and checking off the files to delete? There's a delete button in the header. 

Hi @BeverlyC65

It looks like you recently downgraded from My Library Plus to the basic library. With the basic library you can have a total of five files, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you will need to delete at least four files from your library. To do thius click the Library tab of your account and check off the files to delete!

Hi @NicoleW85

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you can delete and manage your files as needed. 

Occasional Visitor
It shows I have 13 images and me using 5. It says to update to something else or delete files. I deleted all but 1 of the files and it still shows 13! This is ridiculous and it just seems like a gimmick to get more money!
Regular Visitor
I have two files uploaded and am getting an error message that I'm out of space.
All Star
I have 4 images uploaded, Upload page says I have 5 and am out of space. Can your software count?
Occasional Visitor
I want to upload a picture for my email newsletter and it says its full however, I only see 3 pictures there????

HI @RandyDV

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, including images and documents. You will need to delete at least one file, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more files.