Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Hannah_M

Hi @KandiceH0

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. If you need to upload more files you are welcome to do so by upgrading the account, using an external image source or deleting some of your existing files. 

A good way to see the five files you have uploaded is to click the Library tab of your account. You should see only the images when you click to insert from your email so if you have documents taking up space you wouldn't see them here.

Thanks,

Hannah_M

Hi @JoyM22

Thanks for posting, It looks like you have three images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents! A good way to view and manage all of these files is to click the LIbrary tab of your account. From here you will be able to see both file types.

In order to upload more you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @HeatherG879

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. I took a look at your library and see that you have five images uploaded at this moment so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you will be able to upgrade or remove some files. An alternative is to use an external image host for more files. 

Hannah_M

Hi @TinaT60

I took a look at your account and see that you have only four images uploaded so you have space for one more file. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. Is it possible you previously had a document uploaded? If so, this would explain why the document file didn't show when inserting an image!

Can you try uploading now to see if you are still getting an error?

Hannah_M

Hi @JenniferC05

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have a full library will four images and one document uploaded. With the basic library at this time you can have a total of five files, images and documents together. If you wanted to upload more you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

To see all five files at once you will need to click the Library tab of your account. When viewing your image library to insert an image into an email you will only see the image files, no documents. 

Hannah_M

Hi @KarenB287

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. In order to upload more you will need to upgrade the account, use an external image host or delete some of the existing files. A good way to see all five files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Youc an also manage here.

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @JacquieL

I see you called into support yestreday about your Library so I hope your situation was resolved. I do see that you have three files uploaded at this time so you have room for two more. Can you try uploading more files to see if you are still having trouble?

Thanks! 

EvelynM123
Participant
Why won't it let me upload a 5th image when it says I have only 4 image sin Library
Hannah_M

Hi @EvelynM123

I took a look and see that your library is full with four images and one document uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files at once to be uploaded, this includes images and documents! To upload more you would need to delete at least one file or upgrade the account. You are also welcome to use an external image host if you wanted.

I would suggest clicking the library tab of your account to see all of these files in one view. 

AllenM93
Participant
It says I am using 5 of my 86 files? I don't see 86 files and would like to add some more images
Hannah_M

Hi @AllenM93

Thanks for posting about this. I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. DId you recently downgrade your library space? If so, this would explain why you could have had more than five files before but you would only be able to see the first five.

Thanks!

Fotiou
Participant
Storage space is being used by non existing Images
Hannah_M

Hi @Fotiou

I see you have three images and two documents uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks.

AbigailL1
Participant
We have had to scale back and removed the Library plus. When I delete items they remain in my Library. I thought only the latest 5 images would be available the rest deleted. Now I am unable to upload any because you still have the full library and nothing will delete!
BenW97252
Participant
I only have 5 of the allotted 10 images and it says I am out of space. I deleted 5 images, but it still seems to think I have 10 images.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More