cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I cannot upload another photo even though my files say I am only using 5 out 14 files
Occasional Visitor
I've deleted all unnecessary images that I don't want to use. I have 4 uploaded. I should have space for 5, correct? Well, it's telling me I'm out of space. Could you help me figure this out?

Hi @JoeE2

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to upload a file to your library, and I'd like to help get this resolved for you. 

I went into your account and was able to upload an image and then delete it without any issue, so I have a couple questions for you so that I can get a better understanding of what's going on:

- What browser and version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? If so, can you please try the other browser.

You can also try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening to see if you can then upload the image.

Please let us know if that works for you or if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks!

Hi @ScottL091

I took a look in your account and I do see what you're saying. The reason you are not able to upload any other files is because you are using the standard library, which only allows for 5 files to be used at any given time. It appears as though you used to have My Library Plus, which allows for extra file storage at an additional $5.00/month, but that was cancelled online back in May of this year. When the product was cancelled there were more than 5 files in the account which is why it's telling you there are a total of 14 in there, but you can only view 5 and no others can be uploaded. 

There are two things that can be done--either you can delete files to bring it under the limit of 5 so that you can add new images and documents or you can re-purchase My Library Plus by going to My Account> Products>Upgrade to My Library Plus and then following through the payment flow. 

I hope that answers your question, but don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks!

Hi @llhinkle

That's a really good question and I'm happy to help explain what's going on. 

With a standard library you can have a maximum of 5 files stored at any one time- and those 5 files can be made up of images or documents. It appears as though within your account you currently have 4 images and 1 .pdf document, as you can see here:

fivefiles.png

In order to add any other images there are two options: remove other images or the document to allow for extra room, or to purchase My Library Plus for an additional $5.00/month for additional storage space which can be done by going to My Account> Products> Upgrade to My Library Plus and then following through the payment flow. 

I hope that helps answer your question, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks!

Visitor
I have only 4 images saved in my folders but it tells me I have 5. I am unable to move forward.

Hi @TheWomensF

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time so your Library is full. WIth the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents so to upload more you will need to remove at least one file. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Thanks, 

Occasional Contributor
There are free pictures and paid for pictures. What do I get for the library plus I have for the $% per month that I would not get by not paying the $5 per month. It used to be free

Hi @KimL100

I see you were able to contact support about this. It looks like you had 3 documents in your Library that was taking up this space. Let us know if you need any more help!

Hi @ElaineB525

It sounds like you might have downgraded your library space so you were only able to have five files uploaded at once. It looks like you've upgraded again to My Library Plus so you have plenty of space for images and documents. Are you still having trouble uploading?

Thanks!