cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Why am I getting space full message when I am trying to upload a picture?
This is not the first time this has happened. I have only used 3 files and it says I have used all 5…so frustrating!

Hi @LindaH051

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded currently so your Library is full. WIth the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. You currently have three documents and two images. 

The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You can delete from here if needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file, upgrade to My Library Plus or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hi @BeverlyC65

I took a look at your account and see that you have My Library Plus and are using Using 948K of your 1024M available. Are you still seeing the error that your library is full? You should be able to upload many more images and documents if you would like!

Thanks!

HI @PamC46

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of this confusion. I took a look at your account and see that you have a full library with ten images uploaded but you are allowed to see five with the basic library. This can happen if you downgrade from My Library Plus to the basic version without deleting all the files. 

The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You can delete from here if needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file, upgrade to My Library Plus or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hi @StaceyG92

I see you were able to contact the support team about this and it looks like you were able to get it resolved. Are you still having trouble uploading new files?

Hi @TimoW

I took a look at your account and see that you have three files uploaded right now so you have room for two additional files at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. 

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
I need to upload another image to my library. I am only using 3 images. I have deleted unused images. I can have up to 5 images. How can this be corrected so I can upload my remaining images?
Occasional Visitor
I keep getting the message that I am out of space. I delete pictures but it still says I have 28 files, but I don't see them. Where are those files and how come I don't get more space every time I delete another stock photo?

Hi @DavidR40

I took a look at your account and see that you have My Library plus so you are only using Using 230K of your 1024M available. Are you still having trouble uploading?