Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @LindaH051

I replied to your post on the 23rd as well, I am sorry if you didn't see it! It looks like you have three documents and two images uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents, Can you try clicking your Library tab to see all of these files?

If you wanted to upload more you would need to remove at least one file, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @JamesL8452

It looks like you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents, To upload more you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @PawelC

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. You would need to delete at least one in order to upload more.

Thanks!

Participant
It says I am using 1 of my 5 files, but it also says I have no images. How is that possible? I want to upload 5 images for my most recent newsletter but I can't if one of the spaces won't unlock.
Occasional Participant
My last picture didn't load, and I can't reload because it says I'm at my 5 limit.
Participant
I need to delete some images in my library; however, I cannot find a way to look through all of them to pick which ones I want to delete. It will only show me 5 at a time, with no scrolling down option to see more images. Please advise.

Hi @CarolS8

I took a look at your account and see that you have a PDF file uploaded so this is considered a document. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, images and documents combined. You won't see the PDF when you try to insert your images (since it's not an image) and you won't see the images when you try to insert a PDF link!

A good way to see and manage all the files at once is by clicking the Library tab of your account. Here you can manage all the files at once!

Thanks, 

Participant
How can I upload a file if it keeps telling me there's no room?

Hi @DennisG31

I see you were able to get ahold of the support team for help with this! It sounds like you had a full library with images and documents. Just a reminder, the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes both images and documents!

Thanks!

Hi @SandyR3

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. 

If you want to upload more you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @JonL.T

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

A good way to view and manage all of these files at once is by clicking the Library tab of your account. 

Participant
This is the second time I contact you with this issue - but got no response the first time. I only have two images in my library but am barred from uploading more because the systems tells me I am using 5 out of 5 files. Very frustrating to say the least, and your non-response does not help.
Participant
I am seeing only four out of five of my pictures, but when I try to upload a fifth am told I'm out of space. How do I delete a missing picture so as to add my fifth?
Participant
Upload starts and then stalls out. Have tried several limes. I only have 2 files in my library out of our allotted 5.
Participant
I deleted files for more room but am still told i cannot add any! this is ridiculous!!!!
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More