Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Participant
I only have 4 files but it says I have 5 and cant upload a file for images. Your service sucks.

HI @EvaG0

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images uploaded at this time so you have space for two more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. Please let us know if you are still having trouble!

Hi @AnnieK74

I am sorry to hear of this frustration! I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see and manage all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. From here you can upgrade or delete as needed.

Thanks!

HI @ChristineB29

I took a look and see that you have two images uploaded so you have space for three more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. Are you still getting the library full message today?

Thanks!

Hi @BonnieY3

Sorry to hear of the trouble. I took a look a your account and see that you have 3 images and two pdf files uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes both images and documents. 

A good way to view all of the files you have uploaded at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Here you will be able to see both images and documents and manage as needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hi @MikeD019

I see you were able to get in touch with support for help with this. Please let me know if you are still getting this error message!

Thanks!

Participant
Why am I only allowed to have three images? This is the most obnoxious limitation. Why should I pay every month for this??? And you want me to upgrade? When I get the time to migrate - we'll be gone.
Participant
I need to add some photos but it says I have used 5/5 files. I only see 2 photos uploaded.
Regular Participant
I should be allowed 5 photos in my image block. I have only 4 there, but CC won't let me upload a 5th. I can't seem to overcome this!
Regular Participant

I have the SAME problem -- as, apparently, do others.  I wish CC would respond.

Regular Participant

I have a similar problem. I should be allowed 5 images. I have uploaded only 4, but CC keeps saying I'm at my limit.  Others are reporting similar problems, but CC does not seem to be addressing this issue.

Participant
There appears to be no way of deleting old images no longer required. This means I cannot upload a new image. This must be possible?
Participant
I had 5 images, I deleted one, I added one from your stock library, the deleted one no longer shows, the company logo no longer shows, 4 pictures show, yet it says I have five in the library. Crap interface.
Participant
Hi, I am supposed to have 5 photos for my level of account. Why do I only ever have 3 available in my list, limiting my newsletters??
Occasional Participant
HOW DO I GET MORE SPACE?
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More