cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
All Star

I have a similar problem. I should be allowed 5 images. I have uploaded only 4, but CC keeps saying I'm at my limit.  Others are reporting similar problems, but CC does not seem to be addressing this issue.

There appears to be no way of deleting old images no longer required. This means I cannot upload a new image. This must be possible?
Occasional Visitor
I had 5 images, I deleted one, I added one from your stock library, the deleted one no longer shows, the company logo no longer shows, 4 pictures show, yet it says I have five in the library. Crap interface.
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I am supposed to have 5 photos for my level of account. Why do I only ever have 3 available in my list, limiting my newsletters??
HOW DO I GET MORE SPACE?
Occasional Visitor
I have deleted all previously used imaged from my library but it still won't let me add new ones.
Occasional Visitor
When I try and upload pictures it says my files are full but I only have 3 pictures uploaded and i have space for 5. How can I see the pictures i have that are not seen??? How do I delete these "unknown" pictures so I can have more space?
Visitor
The system says I can upload 10 images, I have 8 images uploaded and it says that I have used 10 of 10
Visitor
I only have 2 images in Library and I need to upgrade?
Visitor
Hi there, I only see two jpeg images that I have uploaded, the library says I have used 5 of 5... I am unable to see the other photos and therefore delete them to make room. Please help