cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I need to delete some images in my library; however, I cannot find a way to look through all of them to pick which ones I want to delete. It will only show me 5 at a time, with no scrolling down option to see more images. Please advise.

Hi @CarolS8

I took a look at your account and see that you have a PDF file uploaded so this is considered a document. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, images and documents combined. You won't see the PDF when you try to insert your images (since it's not an image) and you won't see the images when you try to insert a PDF link!

A good way to see and manage all the files at once is by clicking the Library tab of your account. Here you can manage all the files at once!

Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor
How can I upload a file if it keeps telling me there's no room?

Hi @DennisG31

I see you were able to get ahold of the support team for help with this! It sounds like you had a full library with images and documents. Just a reminder, the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes both images and documents!

Thanks!

Hi @SandyR3

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. 

If you want to upload more you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @JonL.T

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

A good way to view and manage all of these files at once is by clicking the Library tab of your account. 

Occasional Visitor
This is the second time I contact you with this issue - but got no response the first time. I only have two images in my library but am barred from uploading more because the systems tells me I am using 5 out of 5 files. Very frustrating to say the least, and your non-response does not help.
Occasional Visitor
I am seeing only four out of five of my pictures, but when I try to upload a fifth am told I'm out of space. How do I delete a missing picture so as to add my fifth?
Visitor
Upload starts and then stalls out. Have tried several limes. I only have 2 files in my library out of our allotted 5.
I deleted files for more room but am still told i cannot add any! this is ridiculous!!!!
Occasional Visitor
I only have 4 files but it says I have 5 and cant upload a file for images. Your service sucks.

HI @EvaG0

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images uploaded at this time so you have space for two more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. Please let us know if you are still having trouble!

Hi @AnnieK74

I am sorry to hear of this frustration! I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. A good way to see and manage all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. From here you can upgrade or delete as needed.

Thanks!

HI @ChristineB29

I took a look and see that you have two images uploaded so you have space for three more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. Are you still getting the library full message today?

Thanks!

Hi @BonnieY3

Sorry to hear of the trouble. I took a look a your account and see that you have 3 images and two pdf files uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes both images and documents. 

A good way to view all of the files you have uploaded at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Here you will be able to see both images and documents and manage as needed. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

Hi @MikeD019

I see you were able to get in touch with support for help with this. Please let me know if you are still getting this error message!

Thanks!

All Star
Why am I only allowed to have three images? This is the most obnoxious limitation. Why should I pay every month for this??? And you want me to upgrade? When I get the time to migrate - we'll be gone.
I need to add some photos but it says I have used 5/5 files. I only see 2 photos uploaded.
All Star
I should be allowed 5 photos in my image block. I have only 4 there, but CC won't let me upload a 5th. I can't seem to overcome this!
All Star

I have the SAME problem -- as, apparently, do others.  I wish CC would respond.

All Star

I have a similar problem. I should be allowed 5 images. I have uploaded only 4, but CC keeps saying I'm at my limit.  Others are reporting similar problems, but CC does not seem to be addressing this issue.

There appears to be no way of deleting old images no longer required. This means I cannot upload a new image. This must be possible?
Occasional Visitor
I had 5 images, I deleted one, I added one from your stock library, the deleted one no longer shows, the company logo no longer shows, 4 pictures show, yet it says I have five in the library. Crap interface.
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I am supposed to have 5 photos for my level of account. Why do I only ever have 3 available in my list, limiting my newsletters??
HOW DO I GET MORE SPACE?
Occasional Visitor
I have deleted all previously used imaged from my library but it still won't let me add new ones.
Occasional Visitor
When I try and upload pictures it says my files are full but I only have 3 pictures uploaded and i have space for 5. How can I see the pictures i have that are not seen??? How do I delete these "unknown" pictures so I can have more space?
Visitor
The system says I can upload 10 images, I have 8 images uploaded and it says that I have used 10 of 10
Visitor
I only have 2 images in Library and I need to upgrade?
Visitor
Hi there, I only see two jpeg images that I have uploaded, the library says I have used 5 of 5... I am unable to see the other photos and therefore delete them to make room. Please help

Hi @AllieW

I took a look and see that you have four images uploaded at this time so you have room for one additional file. It looks like you may have had documents uploaded before and with the basic library you can only have a total of five files uploaded at once. Images and documents combined. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account and manage the files from here. 

Thanks!

HI @NeilW0

Thanks for posting. It looks like you have four images uploaded right now so you have space for one more file. WIth the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. You can delete files by checking them off on the Library tab of the account and using the delete button in the header.

HI @BarryL03

It looks like your library is full currently with two documents and three images uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, images and documents combined. When you click to insert an image into your email you would only see the image files available rather than both types. To see and manage all of your files at once it's best to click the Library tab of the account directly. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or you can use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @DonaE

Thanks for posting! It looks like you currently have four files uploaded, three images and one document so you do have space for one more file in the Library. WIth the basic library space you have room for a total of five files, images and documents combined. 

Hi @GrantM70

It looks like you have five images uploaded so your library is full. In order to upload more files you will need to delete at least one from the account. To manage all of your files at once it's easiest to click the Library tab of the account rather than using the insert image file. 

Hi @StevenN410

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded with three files and two images. At this time the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this inlcudes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. From here you can manage these files to remove or upgrade the account as needed. 

Hi @DeniceJ20

It looks like you have My Library Plus so you are only using 3M of your 1024M available space. Are you still having trouble uploading?

Hi @KevinM6812

Thanks for posting! I took a look and see that with your version of the basic library you have room for ten files. At this time you have 8 images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. You would need to remove at least one or upgrade to make more space. 

Thanks!

Hi @GailB.W

Thanks for posting, I took a look and see that you have two files uploaded, one document and one image. You should have space for three more files as the basic library allows a total of five to be uploaded at once. 

Hi @RaeL63

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, images and documents combined. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of the account. You can manage from here too. 

Hi @5_Star_

Thanks for posting. I took a look and see that you have four images uploaded so you have space for one more file, image or document. Can you try uploading again?

Hi @BryanC36

It looks like you currently have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files. You are welcome to upgrade or delete in order to upload more. 

Regular Visitor
Only 4 images uploaded and your system says 5 - therefore out of space!!??
Help! I only have 3 photos in my folder and yet it is saying I have 5.

Hi @simonc10

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you have four images and one document file uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account as when you are inserting images you will only see image files you have uploaded.

In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one or upgrade the account.

Thanks! 

HI @KalseyB4

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for five files total, this includes images and documents. Can you try removing at least one before uploading again?

...but it now says my library is full. Only 2 images visible.
I am getting to hate your website! It takes way too long to create and send a email! It says I don't have any space to add a picture and I have NO pictures in my images! Frustrating!

Hi @MariannaT5

I took a look at your account and see that you have five documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. You won't see these documents if you click to insert an image but you will be able to see them if you click to insert a document link or you can click the Library tab,

In order to upload more you would need to remove at least one file or upgrade the account to upload more files. 

Hi @TerryU1

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images uploaded so you have room for two more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.