cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @5_Star_

Thanks for posting. I took a look and see that you have four images uploaded so you have space for one more file, image or document. Can you try uploading again?

Hi @BryanC36

It looks like you currently have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files. You are welcome to upgrade or delete in order to upload more. 

Regular Visitor
Only 4 images uploaded and your system says 5 - therefore out of space!!??
Help! I only have 3 photos in my folder and yet it is saying I have 5.

Hi @simonc10

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you have four images and one document file uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account as when you are inserting images you will only see image files you have uploaded.

In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one or upgrade the account.

Thanks! 

HI @KalseyB4

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have space for five files total, this includes images and documents. Can you try removing at least one before uploading again?

...but it now says my library is full. Only 2 images visible.
I am getting to hate your website! It takes way too long to create and send a email! It says I don't have any space to add a picture and I have NO pictures in my images! Frustrating!

Hi @MariannaT5

I took a look at your account and see that you have five documents uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. You won't see these documents if you click to insert an image but you will be able to see them if you click to insert a document link or you can click the Library tab,

In order to upload more you would need to remove at least one file or upgrade the account to upload more files. 

Hi @TerryU1

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images uploaded so you have room for two more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.