cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I wanted to upload a photo to insert into my newsletter, but I was told that I am out of space. I deleted about 10 or more photos, but I was supposedly still out of space to upload just one more. I don't get it.
Occasional Visitor
says Im using 3 out of 5 files but I can't find any of them

HI @VictoriaB183

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have four PDF files uploaded so you only have space for one additional file. Please note, you can have a total of five files uploaded. This includes both images and documents.

A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage your files here too as needed. When you click to insert an image from within your email you will only see image files and when you click to insert a document you will only see the document files.

Thanks!

Frequent Visitor
Help -- I only have three images loaded and it's saying I have loaded five.

HI @RosanneC8

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded--two documents and three images at this time. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes both images and documents. 

A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage or delete from  here as needed. You would need to delete at least one file or upgrade the account to use more files. 

Occasional Visitor
We have 5 images, yet the software says we have 10 in the library. Can you confirm or correct this please?
Occasional Visitor
why doesn't my library refresh after I've deleted files?
Regular Visitor
How can I be out of space with only 10 images ,all low res, in my library?
Occasional Visitor
I only have 2 images and it shows as if I have 4

HI @WayneT721

I took a look at your account and see that you have 17 files uploaded but with the basic library you only have space for five. You'll need to go to the library tab and delete at least 13 files in order to be able to upload another one. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes image and documents.

A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the library tab of your account. 

HI @DFWMAS

This message is correct because you have ten files uploaded. With the basic library you have room for a total of ten files, this includes images and documents. I took a look at your library and see that you have five images and five PDF files uploaded. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. When you are working in your email and you click to insert an image you would only see the image files you've got uploaded. 

In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the Library or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @DanA84

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. 

A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of your account. Here you can delete any files you don't need or upgrade the account for more space. 

Hi @bpd560

It looks like you have the basic library which allows for a total of five files, images or documents, to be uploaded. At this time you have five images in your library so it's full. You are welcome to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Visitor
Hello, Its saying I have 4 /5 files uploaded but when I look at the pics I have available it only shows three. Please help

HI @CathrineL

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. To see all of your files at once it's best to click the Library tab of your account directly. You'll need to remove at least one file or upgrade the account for more space. 

Occasional Visitor
Can you please help me correct this situation. Thank you
Occasional Visitor
Says library is full, so I emptied it but still will nt up load
Occasional Visitor
It says my space is full but there is nothing in library. I says "using 5 of 5 files" but I do not see any files.

HI @CharlesP46

I took a look at your account and see that you have two files uploaded at this time so you do have room for three more. With the basic Library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. Are you able to try uploading again?

Hi @LouiseM58

I see that you got in touch with support a few days ago for help understanding the space availble in your library. Just a reminder, with the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

Hi @JulesP2

It looks like you have a full library with five files uploaded right now, three images, one powerpoint and one PDF. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. The best way to see all five files at the same time is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you can delete if needed. When you are inserting an image into your email you will only see the image files available.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
I have deleted every image in my galery yet still I can't download an image. Is this just a money grab because I'm ready to cancel my account. I've been trying to create an email for hours now. what a waste of time.
Regular Visitor
There are no thumbnails visible except for the one file I can see and use.

HI @PaulK57

I took a look and see that you have four images and one document uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to view and manage all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. When you are inserting images into your email you will only see the image files and when adding a document link you will only see documents.

If you want to use more files you can upgrade to My Library Plus or you can use an external image host. 

Thanks

HI @madeleinec32

I took a look in your account and see that you have two images and one document uploaded currently so you have space for two more files. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. When inserting an image into your email you will only see the image files and then when you click to insert a document link you will only see documents.

A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to use more than five files you'll need to upgrade the account or use an external source. You are also welcome to delete some of the existing files to upload more!

Visitor
This is incredibly frustrating.
The window keeps saying I am using 5 of my 5 files. I only see 4. What is wrong?
Visitor
None.
All Star
MyLibrary had 5 images. I deleted two. When I go to MyLibrary is says 3 images. When I got to upload a file it says I still have 5 images and I can't upload.

Hi @BruceC76

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. At this time the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. At this time you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. A good way to see all five files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. You can delete or manage from here if needed.

In order to have more than five files you would need to upgrade the account.

Thanks!

Hi @DanelleR

Thanks for posting! I took a look at your account and see that you have 8 documents and 2 images uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library that you have you have room for ten files total, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. If you are inserting an image into your email instead you would only see the two image files that you have uploaded.

You are welcome to delete at least one file to upload more. Other options for more space are to upgrade the account or use an external image source! 

Hi @cchcc1983

It looks like you have four images and one document uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of the account. From here you can view and manage all of the files at once. In order to upload more files you would need to remove at least one or upgrade the account! 

HI @RobertG22

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. Did you make any edits here recently? With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files to be uploaded, this includes images and documents. The best way to see all the files you have uploaded at once is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you would need to remove at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I have deleted all but one photo and it is still telling me I am out of space for photos. Please let me know how to add another photo.
How do I delete one or more of the 5 images I have on file so I can upload different ones?
Visitor
Why all of the sudden can I only have 5 images?
Occasional Visitor
It says I'm out of space. Ridiculous!! Too hard to find out where the other images are because they are not showing up in the library.
There are no photo files in my Library, but it is saying i am using all 5 of my files????? What is going on?
I have 4 images and trying to upload a 5th image to use in my eblast. It keeps saying you are out of space and I am using 5 of 5 images but there is only 4.
Recently a notice with an orange triangle with a question mark inside shows up when I try to upload an additional image stating "You are out of space! To keep creating visually appealing emails, upgrade to MyLibrary Plus today. Delete one of more files to free up some space." I only have 3 images uploaded already which shows as "all". Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

HI @ThaliaH0

I took a look at your library and see that you have five image files uploaded at this time. Your library is full with these files as the basic library allows for a total of five uploaded at once. Were you able to delete before uploading more?

Hi @MarkO57

I took a look in your account and see that you have five images uploaded currently so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to delete files once you've used them in order to upload more or you can upgrade the account for the additional space. 

Thanks!

Hi @MelindaJ36

I took a look at your account and it looks like you cancelled and re-activated the accoutn recently so it looks like you might have not added back the additional image space you had before. My Library Plus is an add on product that can be added for $5. 

Hi @BruceB444

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you currently have four images uploaded so you do have space for one more file. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, images or documents combined. You are welcome to delete or upggrade for more space. 

HI @SethJ71

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. If you wanted to upload more you could do so by removing one of these files or upgrading the account. 

Thanks!

HI @cliffa3

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file or upgrade the account.

Thanks!

HI @FranC4

Thanks for posting. It looks like your Library is full with three images and two PDF or documents uploaded. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you will want to delete at least one or upgrade the account.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
The page is telling me that I am out of storage space (5 out of 5 files used) but I only have 3 files uploaded when I go to see what I can delete. This seems to be an error, what can I do about it??
Occasional Visitor
I just deleted all my pictures and it still says I'm out of space. WHAT THE HECK?????!!!! Then it says upgrade with no link to where to upgrade??????!!!!!