cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @JulesP2

It looks like you have a full library with five files uploaded right now, three images, one powerpoint and one PDF. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. The best way to see all five files at the same time is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you can delete if needed. When you are inserting an image into your email you will only see the image files available.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
I have deleted every image in my galery yet still I can't download an image. Is this just a money grab because I'm ready to cancel my account. I've been trying to create an email for hours now. what a waste of time.
Visitor
There are no thumbnails visible except for the one file I can see and use.

HI @PaulK57

I took a look and see that you have four images and one document uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to view and manage all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. When you are inserting images into your email you will only see the image files and when adding a document link you will only see documents.

If you want to use more files you can upgrade to My Library Plus or you can use an external image host. 

Thanks

HI @madeleinec32

I took a look in your account and see that you have two images and one document uploaded currently so you have space for two more files. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. When inserting an image into your email you will only see the image files and then when you click to insert a document link you will only see documents.

A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to use more than five files you'll need to upgrade the account or use an external source. You are also welcome to delete some of the existing files to upload more!

Visitor
This is incredibly frustrating.
Frequent Visitor
The window keeps saying I am using 5 of my 5 files. I only see 4. What is wrong?
None.
All Star
MyLibrary had 5 images. I deleted two. When I go to MyLibrary is says 3 images. When I got to upload a file it says I still have 5 images and I can't upload.

Hi @BruceC76

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. At this time the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. At this time you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. A good way to see all five files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. You can delete or manage from here if needed.

In order to have more than five files you would need to upgrade the account.

Thanks!