cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Lately when I delete a photo to allow room to add another file, it doesn't work. I've even logged out and reopened CC to see if that would help. It doesn't. I only have 3 pictures. I can't find a way to delete old links to forms if that is what is using up the files. Please advise.

Hi @ChrisB832

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded so your Library is currently full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the LIbrary tab of your account. You will be able to manage, remove or upgrade from here too. 

HI @SusanL53157

I took a look and see that you have plenty of storage page in your Library as you have My Library plus. As of this moment you have 94% of the library left to fill!

Thanks.

Hi @MileHighChapterW

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have four documents and one image uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents. In order to make space for more files you would need to delete some, upgrade the account or use an external image host. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. 

Hi @DanielR173

I took a look at your account and see that you have only used 9% of your available Library space. Since you have My Library Plus you have tons of available space to use. Are you still seeing the message that your library is full when you try to upload?

Thanks!

Hi @MariaL46

I see you were able to call into support for help making some space for your new files. Just a reminder, with the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. 

Hi @HalG

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have room for one more file, image or document. Can you try uploading again to see if you get any errors?

Hi @ChristineP887

I took a look at your account and see you have plenty of space for images and documents in your library. Are you still not able to upload to your account today?

Hi @ColleenS476

It looks like you currently have three documents and two images uploaded to your account so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, this includes documents. For more space you would need to delete some files, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

A good way to see all of the files at once if to click the Library tab of your account. You can view and manage from here as well. 

Status changed to: New