cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Occasional Visitor
First of all, I am trying to use an image URL from my blog and it says it is an invalid URL. (NOT!) And so I delete an image from my 5-image limit and it shows 4 images. But yet says I am out of space still! I did it once before, a few minutes before and it worked (although it deleted an image that I didn't select, but nonetheless, I wasn't using it anymore so no big deal). And so I was able to upload an image successfully right before, but when I did the process a second time, it didn't work. Please fix this so I can send out an email blast tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening. We're working to get the URL issues resolved but for now you can either enter the URL into the HTML code or you can just shorten it first using a site like tinyurl.com or bit.ly.

I did take a look at your account and see you have five images uploaded so you would need to remove one before uploading more. The basic library allows a total of five files. 

Only 4 images are showing up in my library as I have deleted previous images, but this still will not allow me to upload another image.
Visitor
Hello, I will delete a picture once it is full however, most of the time I am still not able to upload another picture. Can you please help with this? Thank you! Rachel
It says I am out of space however I have just 3 images ..... I am trying to use a pdf as an image. What do I do?
All Star
I have one space free but not allowed to upload. Why?
Regular Visitor
I finally got my 5 free photos to show up. Inserted in my doc. Then two of them disappeared!!!! One indicator said i was only using 3 of my 5 photos, but the uploader here says I'm using 5 of 5...which is it?
Regular Visitor

And, why did the two photos I had inserted just disappear?

Occasional Visitor
help please, thanks
Occasional Visitor
...but it says I am out of space.
Occasional Visitor
Hello: Even though I'm deleting images and refreshing with only 3 images in the cache, it reads I'm out of space. Is there any way to get around this?
I am getting a message that I need to upgrade before loading another image. I have only loaded three images on my own so far. I'd like to speak with support to get rid of some of the canned images that came with the tool, so I can continue my work. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
It says I'm using 10 of the 10 files but in reality I only have 5 pictures in my library. So where are those files I am not using??? I don't want to upgrade to MyLibrary Plus if I can't even see which files I am using. Please let me know how I can actually delete files/ pictures to clear room.
I uploaded two images that just ended up coming up with the pdf generic image so I couldn't use them. I deleted them. They do not show as images in my library. However, when I try to upload others from my computer, it says I have exceeded my 5 free images. I have not, there are only 3 in the library. Please advise asap. Thank you!
Please help.
Visitor
I only have three images in my folders - I wanted to upload two more, it said I was out of space.......why would this be?
Occasional Visitor
Why am I told I am out of space?
It's something wrong there? It's my mistake? I don't know what to do... I can see only two photos in my personal library, I want upload two more and I can't What happen?
Visitor
I only have 3 photos up;loaded but the program show 5 uploads
Visitor
Please reply back
Visitor
I also had issues earlier deleting photos, it just would think about it and the blue circle would spin and not actually delete the image.
Regular Visitor
Why is it I run out of photo space with only 2 photos in my personal gallery? This is annoying. Please help.

Hi @DBraudEntertainment 

I took a look in your account and see that your Library is full with three images and two documents uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

You are welcome to remove some if you would like. The best way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Thanks

Hi @CallieS56 

I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you have four images and one document uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You are welcome to remove a file, upgrade for more space or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BerlindaO6 

I took a look in your account and it looks like you have five images uploaded right now. You should be able to see these files within your Library or any image insert window within your email. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BettyD4 

I am sorry for the confusion. i took a look in your account and saw that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your Library is full. You are welcome to remove one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. A good way to see all files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage from here as the basic library allows for a total of file files at once.

Thanks!

Hi @IMCSM 

I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look at your Library and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded, images and documents. A good way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. Here you can choose to remove a file, upgrade the account or even use an external image host.

Thanks.

Hi @WendyB544 

I took and look and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image source for more. A good way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account.

Thanks!

Hi @LucyL05 

It looks like you have space for two additional files right now in your library. I see that you have three files, one document and two images uploaded. You can see both images and documents at once by clicking the library tab of your account. Can you try uploading again to see if you are able to upload now?

Thanks!

Hi @EllenH662 

I took a look at your account and see you recently upgraded to additional library space and you are only using 3M of your 1024M. Can you confirm if you are still having trouble uploading since the upgrade?

Thanks!

Hi @LisaG5411 

I took a look in your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded. The basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once so you would need to remove at least one before uploading another. You can also upgrade the account or use an external host if you would like.

Thanks!

I do not like that I have a limited amount of space to 5 images to upload and once I have deleted then ones I no longer need, I cannot upload new images. Is there any way to fix this? Other than that, it is a fantastic email blast site! Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
I only have 4 images and it will not let me upload another
Occasional Visitor
It will not allow me to upload another picture, even with only 3 pictures in my storage
When I look at the images I have loaded, deleted images still show. I only see 8 images in my library.
Regular Visitor
It's annoying to keep getting sold more storage when i only have 3 there. I don't have time for this.
Occasional Visitor
I uploaded a PDF picture, that has taken up 1 of my 10 file spaces and I can't find it. I would like to delete it to make more space.

Hi @GabrielaS359 

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded so your LIbrary is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Thanks!

Hi @BAYADA 

I am sorry for the trouble. I see you have three documents and five images uploaded right now so you have room for two more files. With your account you have space for ten files, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. The best way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. 

Hi @KatieB713 

Thanks for posting, I see you gave three images uploaded currently so you have space for two more files. With the basic Library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all files at once is to click the Library tab on your account.

Hi @SalemL 

I took a look at your account and see you have ten images uploaded. You should see all ten when you are inserting from the Library or viewing the Library tab of your account directly. If you would like to remove you are welcome to do so. With your account you are allowed a total of five files, images and documents included.

Thanks!

TERRIBLE!! I've just returned to your service and it is saying I've run out of storage when I REALLY should be fine. I've been deleting old images but they keep being brought back in so I can't upload my new images. Taking FOREVER and it shouldn't be this difficult. BAD!
I don't know what kind of scam you guys are trying to pull these days, but when I try to empty trash a pop up comes up that forces me to upgrade your service. That is a sham and a ripoff, and very sad to see how your service has declined as of late. Real shame.

Hi @UchennaA 

I am very sorry to hear of this frustration. I took a look and see you have space for four more files because you only have one uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uplaoded at once, this includes images and documents. 

Are you still having trouble uploading now?

Occasional Visitor
I've deleted several pictures to try to use one that your site says should be available to me....I'm uploading it all over again and am down to three pictures and the one I want continues to show as available. There should be more storage of pictures available if the site is so slow as to not show changes immediately.
Occasional Visitor
If we could see the fifth we would delete it or depending on what it is use it for one of our photos on the email. Not sure how to resolve our issue.
All Star

I have added one image. I kept one image. I deleted 4 times one image, but it keeps coming back.

Occasional Visitor
Why do I need to upgrade if my storage is empty?

Hi @DarrenP0 

Thanks for posting, I see you have a total of five files uploaded right now. With the basic library you only have space for five files, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more. Can you click the Library tab of the account to view and manage all of these files?