Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Participant
We have 5 images, yet the software says we have 10 in the library. Can you confirm or correct this please?
Participant
why doesn't my library refresh after I've deleted files?
Participant
How can I be out of space with only 10 images ,all low res, in my library?
Participant
I only have 2 images and it shows as if I have 4

HI @WayneT721

I took a look at your account and see that you have 17 files uploaded but with the basic library you only have space for five. You'll need to go to the library tab and delete at least 13 files in order to be able to upload another one. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes image and documents.

A good way to see all of your files at once is to click the library tab of your account. 

HI @DFWMAS

This message is correct because you have ten files uploaded. With the basic library you have room for a total of ten files, this includes images and documents. I took a look at your library and see that you have five images and five PDF files uploaded. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. When you are working in your email and you click to insert an image you would only see the image files you've got uploaded. 

In order to upload more files you would need to delete at least one, upgrade the Library or use an external image host.

Thanks!

Hi @DanA84

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. 

A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the library tab of your account. Here you can delete any files you don't need or upgrade the account for more space. 

Hi @bpd560

It looks like you have the basic library which allows for a total of five files, images or documents, to be uploaded. At this time you have five images in your library so it's full. You are welcome to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

Participant
Hello, Its saying I have 4 /5 files uploaded but when I look at the pics I have available it only shows three. Please help

HI @CathrineL

I took a look at your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded at this time so your library is full. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. To see all of your files at once it's best to click the Library tab of your account directly. You'll need to remove at least one file or upgrade the account for more space. 

Participant
Can you please help me correct this situation. Thank you
Participant
Says library is full, so I emptied it but still will nt up load
Participant
It says my space is full but there is nothing in library. I says "using 5 of 5 files" but I do not see any files.

HI @CharlesP46

I took a look at your account and see that you have two files uploaded at this time so you do have room for three more. With the basic Library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. Are you able to try uploading again?

Hi @LouiseM58

I see that you got in touch with support a few days ago for help understanding the space availble in your library. Just a reminder, with the basic library you have space for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More