cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

Hi @HowardW43

I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look at your library and see that you have five files, four images and one document uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you are able to have a total of five files at once. A good way to see all the files at once is to click the Library tab. To upload more you will need to delete at least one, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

Thanks!

HI @KarinD01

Thanks for posting. I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so you don't have room for more. With the basic library you have space for file files total. This includes images and documents. You are welcome to delete some, upgrade the accounr or use an external image host for more.

A good way to see and manage all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account directly. You will see both the images and documents here.

Occasional Visitor
I delete pics I am not using and still be told I have no room. The when I show two pics left and add another my saved pics are gone. You make it difficult to do business . : - (
Occasional Visitor
I have deleted my images so I can add two images but it is saying I don't have any room for more images. I can't see how that would be considering I don't have any images in the library.

Hi @ValerieH394

I am sorry for the frustrations. I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded, all images. With the basic library you are only able to have five files total, this includes images and documents. 

A good way to see and manage these files is to click the Library tab of your account. You are welcome to delete, upgrade or use an external image host for more. 

Hi @CarolM801

Thanks for posing, I am sorry for the confusion! I took a look at your account and see that you have three files uploaded. One document and two image files. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. Can you try uploading another file since you should have room?

Visitor
Please help!

Hi @SlaterC

I took a look at your account and see that you have two images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. Is it possible you previously had documents uploaded also? If so, you wouldn't be able to see these within the insert image windows, you would need to click to the Library tab directly instead. 

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor
Being told I have no more space, I deleted all photos. What do I do?

HI @JenniferW710

I took a look at your account and see that you have one image and two PDF files uploaded so you have space for two more files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove once you get to five if you would not like to update or use an external host.

Thanks!

Visitor
I have 4 images uploaded and it won't let me upload a new file because it says I a already have 5 images. please help.

Hi @JohnJ29

I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded. With the basic library you can only have a total of five files uploaded at once. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more files. A good way to see all five files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. You can view and manage here!

Thanks.

I have had this issue before and it has never been corrected.
Occasional Visitor
My library only has 3 pictures in it, but when I go to upload a new picture, it says I am out of space. I don't understand why Constant Contact has so many bugs. We pay money; it should work well. Thanks for your help in advance.
Honored Contributor

Hi @TerriE5

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty with uploading more images in your Library. I took a look at your Library and you do have 5 images (2 were successfully uploaded today). For the Basic Library, you can only have up to 5 files hosted. Files included image files as well as pdfs, docs, xls. All files together add up to be the 5 total. 

I hope that makes sense and if you are still having difficulty please let us know!

Occasional Visitor

Yes, I had to completely log out and log back in and then Constant Contact worked. Before I logged out, it wouldn't recognize that I had deleted a photo.  Once I backed out completely, it worked, but that isn't a great use of my time. Happens probably twice a month. Thanks!

How do I ran out of space to upload pictures! I have uploaded only 3 pictures! Come on!
What gives. I cannot even use one image? This is nuts
Visitor
Though I only have 7 images in my library, every time I try to upload a new image it says that I am out of space and that Constant Contact is using "10 of your 10 files". Despite trying to delete more and more images, this error has not been solved.

HI @davids8028

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look at your account and see that you have seven images and three documents uploaded at this time. With the basic library that you have you have room for a total of ten files so your library is currently full. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more.

A good way to view all ten files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. From here you can see both images and documents and manage them as needed.

Thanks,

Occasional Visitor
I only have 3 photos uploaded. I get the message I am out of space. I should be able to have 5 photos uploaded.
I am allowed to have 5 images, right?
Regular Visitor
I have deleted the 5th image and want to upload another image but the site says I have used all 5 of my files. And, I delete a specific file and another one (that I have not chosen to delete) is deleted.
Occasional Visitor
CC is telling me I have no more storage space says that I have 42 photos but only 2 show! I've erased many. Why can't I add a photo!

Hi @EileenZ3

I am sorry for the confusion! I took a look at your account and noticed that you have five images uploaded so your Library is full. With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. 

Can you click the Library tab of your account to see these files? You can also manage from there if you would like to remove or upgrade the account.

Thanks,

Hi @AngelR4

I am sorry for the confusion. I see you have four images and six documents uploaded at this time so your library is full. With the basic library version you have,  you can have a total of ten files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents!

A good way to see all of these files is to click the Library tab of the account and manage from here. 

Hi @RodolfoG2

I see you only have four images uploaded currently so you have space for one more file. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files. This includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade or use an external image host for more files if you need.

Thanks!

HI @ChrisB972

I see you were able to get in touch with support who helped point out some documents you had uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents.

Hi @KimberlyU

Thanks for posting this feedback! I see you were able to contact support and they were able to help point out how many files you have uploaded. With the basic library you are allowed a total of five files to be uploaded at once and this includes images and documents.

Thanks!

Hi @SiriP

I took a look at your library to see you have five images uploaded at this current time. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host for more files if you would like.

Thanks!

Hi @AshevilleP

I see you still have 42 images uploaded but since you have the basic library you are only able to see five. This can happen when you downgrade your library space.

To upload more you will need to delete all but 4 of these files. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files (images and documents) at once.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
It is saying that I have used 5 of 5 files but I have only used 3 of the five files...

HI @DaniS16

I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look in your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded so your library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. TO upload more you can remove some, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

A good way to see and manage all of the files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. This will show both images and documents for you. 

I have used my max 5 of 5 files; so I want to delete one and replace it with another. How do I do that?
Occasional Visitor
When I click on "Upload to Library" when trying to import a picture from my computer, it says that I am out of storage space. The bar at the bottom shows 5 of 5 files used. But, when I try to see the files that are used, it says that there are none. How can I upload pictures?

HI @LoriS66

Thanks for posting, I see you only have one image uploaded right now. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. It looks like you recently deleted a few documents from the Library so this could have been the issue you were running into.

Thanks!

Hi @AlanP94

I took a look at your account and see that you have five image files uploaded right now. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. If you wanted room for more files you would need to delete some, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

A good way to see and manage all files at once, please click the Library tab of your account directly. 

Thanks!

All Star
We changed our name and logo. I have deleted everything and it shows we have nothing but still says we are full.

Hi @KarenP098

I took a look in your Library and see that you have five document files uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. 

A good way to see all of those files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage, upgrade or remove from here!

Thanks!

Visitor
im trying to upload an image from my computer to library ando when I choose upload a menn tells me that I dont have enough memory and I donta have any (none) images in my library. Thanks
Visitor
I'm trying to upload a photo but Constant Contact is telling me I cannot because I'm already using 5 of 5 files. However, I have only uploaded three pictures. Please help.
Visitor
Please help me fix this issue... It is very frustrating. We pay to use this service and I have been having issues with the picture library for months now.
Honored Contributor

Hi @newtrend

Apologies for any confusion. With the image library you can have up to 5 files within your account. Files include images plus documents, pdfs, etc. You have 2 images in your account but 3 of the other file types. You would want to delete some files in order to upload more image files, use a third-party image hosting site, like flickr or photobucket, or you can always upgrade to our MyLibrary Plus for $5/month.

Hope that helps!

Hi @SIGFRIDOG

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look in your Library and noticed that you have two documents and three images uploaded at this time. This means your Library is full as you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. A good way to see and manage all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage, upload and delete from here as needed. 

Hi @MarkM26

I took a look at your account and see you have five files uploaded right now. It looks like you have two documents and three images. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents!

A good way to see all of yoru files at once time is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage from here as needed.

Thanks!

I only have 4 images in my library and I should be able to upload one more but it won't allow it.
Visitor

I only have 4 pics uploaded yet it says all five are used. SOOOOO sick of glitches, will leave CC soon & go to another company

Hi @BeckyN4

I took a look in your account and see that you have four files uploaded right now, three images and one document. You have room for one additional file to be added. With the basic library you can have a total of five files, images and documents!

A good way to check all the files you've got uploaded is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage and add/remove from here. 

Hi @JeffH634

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of this frustration. I took a look in your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of you account. From here you can remove/add or manage.