Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
MarkO57
Participant
How do I delete one or more of the 5 images I have on file so I can upload different ones?
MelindaJ36
Participant
Why all of the sudden can I only have 5 images?
BruceB444
Participant
It says I'm out of space. Ridiculous!! Too hard to find out where the other images are because they are not showing up in the library.
SethJ71
Participant
There are no photo files in my Library, but it is saying i am using all 5 of my files????? What is going on?
cliffa3
Participant
I have 4 images and trying to upload a 5th image to use in my eblast. It keeps saying you are out of space and I am using 5 of 5 images but there is only 4.
FranC4
Participant
Recently a notice with an orange triangle with a question mark inside shows up when I try to upload an additional image stating "You are out of space! To keep creating visually appealing emails, upgrade to MyLibrary Plus today. Delete one of more files to free up some space." I only have 3 images uploaded already which shows as "all". Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Hannah_M

HI @ThaliaH0

I took a look at your library and see that you have five image files uploaded at this time. Your library is full with these files as the basic library allows for a total of five uploaded at once. Were you able to delete before uploading more?

Hannah_M

Hi @MarkO57

I took a look in your account and see that you have five images uploaded currently so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. You are welcome to delete files once you've used them in order to upload more or you can upgrade the account for the additional space. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

Hi @MelindaJ36

I took a look at your account and it looks like you cancelled and re-activated the accoutn recently so it looks like you might have not added back the additional image space you had before. My Library Plus is an add on product that can be added for $5. 

Hannah_M

Hi @BruceB444

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you currently have four images uploaded so you do have space for one more file. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, images or documents combined. You are welcome to delete or upggrade for more space. 

Hannah_M

HI @SethJ71

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded right now so your Library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents combined. If you wanted to upload more you could do so by removing one of these files or upgrading the account. 

Thanks!

Hannah_M

HI @cliffa3

I took a look at your account and see that you have five images uploaded at this time. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. In order to upload more you would need to delete at least one file or upgrade the account.

Thanks!

Hannah_M

HI @FranC4

Thanks for posting. It looks like your Library is full with three images and two PDF or documents uploaded. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, this includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. In order to upload more files you will want to delete at least one or upgrade the account.

Thanks!

EricV54
Participant
The page is telling me that I am out of storage space (5 out of 5 files used) but I only have 3 files uploaded when I go to see what I can delete. This seems to be an error, what can I do about it??
infom60
Participant
I just deleted all my pictures and it still says I'm out of space. WHAT THE HECK?????!!!! Then it says upgrade with no link to where to upgrade??????!!!!!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More