cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

Library Space Confusion

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments
Very frustrating to keep getting message that says out of space when I have only 3 images saved. I should have room for 5.
I only have four files in my library and every time I try to add a 5th, it tells me I am out of space!
Visitor
Why does it say that 2 of my 5 files are being used when I have deleted all my images?
All Star

Did you delete your uploaded documents, too?  The library file count is images + documents.

Michael

Hi Eric,

The version of the basic library you have offers space for ten files. It looks like you have 6 images and 3 documents uploaded at this time so you only have space for one more file. You are welcome to remove some files if you need more than one or you can upgrade to My Library plus. There are also free online image hosts you are welcome to use if you would rather!

The best way to see all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of the account. Here you can see both images and documents at the same time. 

Hi @infom60

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. At this time the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. It looks like you have four images uploaded so you have space for one more file if you would like. 

If you need more than five you are welcome to upgrade the Library or use a free online image host!

Thanks!

Hi @Eat_at_Jonathan's

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear this is giving you trouble! I took a look at your account and see that you have three images and two documents uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. This includes images and documents.

The best way to see all of these files at the same time is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also delete form here if you need to upload more. The other options you have for more space is to upgrade the account or use an online image host.

Thanks!

Hi @TanyaJ

It looks like your library is currently full with five image files uploaded. @mchristohas a good point too, documents count towward this five limit for the future! You would need to remove at least one or upgrade the account to use more files.  

Hi @AngelaH8277

At this time you only have three files uploaded, one document and two images so you do have space for two more files. With the basic library you have room for a total of five files at once. 

It says I'm out of space, so I have to delete some images. However, my library is empty. Help, please.
All Star
EVERY time I want to upload one new picture for a newsletter, it duplicates that picture, taking me over the 5 pic limit. I delete one, than both are deleted. Then I have to upload it again, Or only allow myself to 3 pictures total in my library. This is not a new or unusual event; it has happened every time for a couple of years.

Hi @tbeck

I am sorry to hear of this frsutration but thanks for letting us know. I'm not able to replicate this in your account. Where are you uploading from when this happens?

I took a look at your account and see that you have five files uploaded right now, four images and one document so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once. 

Hi @HugoG9

I took a look and see that you have five images uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files, images and documents together. If you need more space you are welcome to upgrade the account, use an external image host or remove some of the older images. 

Visitor
I am told my image library is full. I am trying to go through and delete some to not upgrade but it's not allowing me to do it by only showing 5 at a time. This is a very tedious process. Please advise. Thank you
says I am using all five pix but I only see 4 **bleep**??
Visitor
I have zero photos and it still says that I am out of space. This is a problem. Can this be fixed??
Only have 3 images visible yet it say i am using 5 of my 5 files
CTCT Employee

@KennanI

Thank you for letting us know you are having difficulties uploading images. I looked in your account and I see you have 2 images and space left for 3 images/docuements. Sometimes it can take a moment to update the page to refresh after you delete an image. If you are getting this error after you have deleted the images please click on the image tab again and that will refresh the page. Then click Upload To Library to add your image/documents.

Visitor
I try uploading and you say my space is full, yet I have deleted all but one. Why do say there are 10 photos when there is only one.???????I am getting fed up with this. I can't send out an email.

Hi @CandiceK

I see you were able to contact support and upgrade the account. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Hi @netpreneur111

I see you were able to get in touch with support about this. It looks like you had a PDF file uploaded taking up that last space so your library was full. Just a note, the basic library allows for a total of five files to be uploaded at once, this includes images and documents!

Hi @LindaK95

I took a look at your account and see that you have one image and nine PDF files uploaded at this time so your Library is full. With the basic library you have available you have room for a total of ten files to be uploaded. This includes images and documents. A good way to see all ten files is to click the Library tab of the account. You would need to remove or upgrade for more files. 

Hi @RyanH4713

It looks like you had a mix of images and documents uploaded previously but have since upgraded for additional library space. At this time you are only using 896K of your 1024M available so you should have plenty of room to upload more. Are you still having trouble seeing and uploading?

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed