Library Space Confusion

0 Votes

I used to be able to have five .pdfs and five .jpgs. Now I'm allowed only five total for both types combined!! What happened?

476 Comments

HI @LoriS66

Thanks for posting, I see you only have one image uploaded right now. With the basic library you have space for a total of five files at once, this includes images and documents. It looks like you recently deleted a few documents from the Library so this could have been the issue you were running into.

Thanks!

Hi @AlanP94

I took a look at your account and see that you have five image files uploaded right now. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. If you wanted room for more files you would need to delete some, upgrade the account or use an external image host. 

A good way to see and manage all files at once, please click the Library tab of your account directly. 

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor
We changed our name and logo. I have deleted everything and it shows we have nothing but still says we are full.

Hi @KarenP098

I took a look in your Library and see that you have five document files uploaded right now so your library is full. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once, this includes images and documents. 

A good way to see all of those files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage, upgrade or remove from here!

Thanks!

Visitor
im trying to upload an image from my computer to library ando when I choose upload a menn tells me that I dont have enough memory and I donta have any (none) images in my library. Thanks
Visitor
I'm trying to upload a photo but Constant Contact is telling me I cannot because I'm already using 5 of 5 files. However, I have only uploaded three pictures. Please help.
Visitor
Please help me fix this issue... It is very frustrating. We pay to use this service and I have been having issues with the picture library for months now.

Hi @newtrend

Apologies for any confusion. With the image library you can have up to 5 files within your account. Files include images plus documents, pdfs, etc. You have 2 images in your account but 3 of the other file types. You would want to delete some files in order to upload more image files, use a third-party image hosting site, like flickr or photobucket, or you can always upgrade to our MyLibrary Plus for $5/month.

Hope that helps!

Hi @SIGFRIDOG

Thanks for posting, I am sorry for the confusion. I took a look in your Library and noticed that you have two documents and three images uploaded at this time. This means your Library is full as you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. A good way to see and manage all of your files at once is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage, upload and delete from here as needed. 

Hi @MarkM26

I took a look at your account and see you have five files uploaded right now. It looks like you have two documents and three images. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents!

A good way to see all of yoru files at once time is to click the Library tab of your account. You can manage from here as needed.

Thanks!

I only have 4 images in my library and I should be able to upload one more but it won't allow it.
Visitor

Participant
I only have 4 pics uploaded yet it says all five are used. SOOOOO sick of glitches, will leave CC soon & go to another company

Hi @BeckyN4

I took a look in your account and see that you have four files uploaded right now, three images and one document. You have room for one additional file to be added. With the basic library you can have a total of five files, images and documents!

A good way to check all the files you've got uploaded is to click the Library tab of your account. You can also manage and add/remove from here. 

Hi @JeffH634

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of this frustration. I took a look in your account and see that you have four images and one document uploaded. With the basic library you can have a total of five files uploaded at once. This includes images and documents. A good way to see all of these files at once is to click the Library tab of you account. From here you can remove/add or manage.  

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More